geocaching in india

joanne_lopes

It's sort of a well kept secret that Geocaching is only popular in the United States, Canada, Most (but not all) of Europe, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. That's it, whether anyone wants to admit it or not. (EDIT a day later. Apologies to Japan. Looks like it's really starting to take off there.) :P

I see there are 176 caches in the whole Country, about 20% of them (just a guess from scrolling through the 9 pages) have never been found.

A gentleman from the United Kingdom is hosting an Event in India in about 10 days about 30 miles north of Bangalore. Are you any where near there? Event page.

Edited by Mr.Yuck

It's sort of a well kept secret that Geocaching is only popular in the United States, Canada, Most (but not all) of Europe, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. That's it, whether anyone wants to admit it or not. (EDIT a day later. Apologies to Japan. Looks like it's really starting to take off there.) :P

I see there are 176 caches in the whole Country, about 20% of them (just a guess from scrolling through the 9 pages) have never been found.

A gentleman from the United Kingdom is hosting an Event in India in about 10 days about 30 miles north of Bangalore. Are you any where near there? Event page.

anyone knows where in india does geocaching take place? i live in Gujarat and im willing to maintain them if anyone is ready to start it here.

I am a active geocacher in india. If interested write me on kushcomfy@gmail.com

Follow a social community page for geocachingindia. www.facebook.com/geocachingindia

Www.Instagram.com/geocachingindia