Bug in "Sharing" feature to Facebook?

ptateam

Normally, in the past, after logging a cache when I click on "Share This Adventure with Your Friends", with the Facebook box checked, it would put an entry on my Facebook page and on the "Home" page that had the cache icon and name of the cache along with any description we put on it. Since February 3rd every time we do this, instead of the icon and cache name, it instead posts "403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of client has been rejected". I notice all of my posts before February 3rd have the icon, etc. that it should normally have, but any after then has the above message instead. However, when you click on that message it directs you to the correct cache page as usual. Also, the user supplied text is still posted as well, the only thing wrong is that the cache name and icon aren't posted.

Edited by ptateam

Normally, in the past, after logging a cache when I click on "Share This Adventure with Your Friends", with the Facebook box checked, it would put an entry on my Facebook page and on the "Home" page that had the cache icon and name of the cache along with any description we put on it. Since February 3rd every time we do this, instead of the icon and cache name, it instead posts "403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of client has been rejected". I notice all of my posts before February 3rd have the icon, etc. that it should normally have, but any after then has the above message instead. However, when you click on that message it directs you to the correct cache page as usual. Also, the user supplied text is still posted as well, the only thing wrong is that the cache name and icon aren't posted.

I've been experiencing the same issue, but not consistently on all of my caches; it appears to be happening on about 2/3 of my finds.