All Ohio Geocacher Meeting?

Guest Hamster

Guest Hamster

Hey folks.... it seems that there are lots of Geocachers in both Cleveland and Cinci, so perhaps it would be fun to have an all ohio meeting. Columbus would probably be the best location since its right in the middle.

How does this sound?

If I am free I would definitly come. If we could do it on a Saturday would probably be the best for me. What days are good for the other? Would we meet at a cache or just a resturant or somewhere else?

mcb

Guest regoarrarr

I'd come if I could. You guys up north need more cachers on the west side! I'm from North Olmsted and my parents still live there. But there are only a few caches up there on that side of town - what's taking you so long :-)

Guest Hamster

The west side is always a little slow icon_wink.gif

Sorry, could not resist icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by regoarrarr:

I'd come if I could. You guys up north need more cachers on the west side! I'm from North Olmsted and my parents still live there. But there are only a few caches up there on that side of town - what's taking you so long :-)

Guest Hamster

The west side is always a little slow icon_wink.gif

Sorry, could not resist icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by regoarrarr:

Guest mariner

TEAM LEAD PIPE!! We're always up for meeting other cachers. Anything to spread our crazy brand of cachin' goodness around the globe. Do you think we could get corporate sponsors?? icon_wink.gif LEAD PIPE!

Guest mariner

TEAM LEAD PIPE!! We're always up for meeting other cachers. Anything to spread our crazy brand of cachin' goodness around the globe. Do you think we could get corporate sponsors?? icon_wink.gif LEAD PIPE!

This list was created so those of us living, or visiting, in Ohio could coordinate our efforts with our hobby "Geocaching."

Basic Information and URLs

Here's the basic information and URLs your subscribers will find useful.

To send a message: ohiocachers@topica.com

To subscribe: ohiocachers-subscribe@topica.com

To unsubscribe: See the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any message.

To post a message to the list, send email to:

ohiocachers@topica.com

Tell your geocaching friends about this list.