find object using latitude and longitude

Loneoak529

I downloaded the app from geocache to my Android cellphone (devise). I want to find the object at a National Park site. There are no objects located on the park. The cache at National Parks are called “puzzle cache.” When you go to the site there will be clues directing you to the location of the object, off site. The clues will provide a new longitude and latitude. For example, following the clues at the site I developed new Latitude of N34 (degrees) 15.027’ and Longitude W88.790.

I tried several times to enter this new location into my GPS on the cell phone. I went to Compass, the Destination and entered the new information. I need instructions how to active the new information to develop the site where the object is located. Please help as there are several Park Service sites, but I can not find the object unless I can follow the directions derived by using the information in the puzzle.