Rules for hiding a cache in Missouri

Moose21

Does anyone have a good guideline on where it is legal to hide a cache in Missouri? I know you can not place them on National Park Service property. I have also been told the Missouri Dept. of Conservation does not what them hidden on thier property. I have not found anything on Missouri State Parks but aren't they pretty much governed by these two organizations? If so, other than private property, where is there to locate one?

[This message was edited by Moose21 on February 14, 2003 at 01:40 PM.]

Not sure, myself. I would like to see the answer. I intend to place a cache some day.

MDOC is handling it on an area by area basis, and doing a "wait and see" about geocaching.

Remeber - US Forest Service and National Park Service are not the same. In fact, they feud. I don't know if USFS allows caches.

DustyJacket

...If life was fair, a banana split would cure cancer.

I asked around some recently:

MDC told me that they are directing questions to local area managers. These managers may require you to obtain a special use permit before placing a cache. My IMPRESSION, though, is that very few local managers even know about geocaching yet. MDC just now seems to be coming up to speed on geocaching and they don't seem to have any real take on how they feel about it. I will tell you this: I talked to a land manager in the St. Louis area (Busch Wildlife area) who said when he finds time he intends to send his guys out with their GPS unit to find and confiscate non-permitted caches. I don't think most of the folks around the state are that concerned yet.

The DNR folks seem even more behind the curve than MDC. THey just seemed to be becoming aware of geocaching and have not yet formed any policies. I'd say when you approach the DNR park people you'll have an education effort in front of you.

I tried contacting the folks at Mark Twain National Forest but they never returned my phone calls. My guess is that they would be OK with it. I approached them as a reporter (I was writing a story at the time) and not a geocacher.

I talked also talked to the folks at the state Office of Administration. They specifically declined my request to put a cache at the state Capitol building. I am currently working with my local park people and they seem pretty receptive.

quote:
Originally posted by Matt1344:

....I am currently working with my local park people and they seem pretty receptive.

What type of park? (I mean who "owns" it or managed it?)

Maybe we need to get together some educatonal materials (not too detailed) that show what geocaching is as well as the cache-in, trash-out policy, and approach the managers in person. I would like to place a cache some day.

Are there any trash bags with cache-in, trash-out printed on them? If not, I hope Jeremy gets the idea to produce them. It would help the pulic's image of this activity, I think. I would buy a roll of them.

DustyJacket

...If life was fair, a banana split would cure cancer.

quote:
What type of park? (I mean who "owns" it or managed it?)

The town I live in has several nice city parks. There is also a large wooded park with a fishing lake that is part of the local park system. It's an ideal place for a number of caches. I've already scouted out several great locations but I'm waiting to work the permission process. All the while I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nobody comes in and places a bunch of caches there first (without asking permission).

according to john miller, with the conservation dept. at shephard of the hills, there is no offical policy on geocaching. he is all for geocaching. if you'd like to place a cache down here, he'll work with you on the best place. he is also our go between with the state for our group(ozmtngeocachers). he's going to let us know when the state is going to make a formal policy so we can put in our two cents. as soon as that happens i will let everyone know about it.

join.gif

Click to subscribe to ozmtngeocachers

if you cache it, they will come.

Thanks to all for your answers. I knew there were several caches in Mark Twain National Forest but wasn't sure if they were suppossed to be there. I don't see why they would be oppossed to this sport. I have heard about and been to places that I never would have know existed if not for getting involved in geocaching. Thanks again.

[This message was edited by Moose21 on February 15, 2003 at 08:18 PM.]

[This message was edited by Moose21 on February 15, 2003 at 08:22 PM.]

I thought we had a lot of this info listed on the SLAGA website but i can no longer find it. I'll check on reorganizing this info and reposting it.

Mo. Conservation Dept.

John Vogel is our contact point and has told other land managers about geocaching. Your land managers may want to contact him. He has developed a special use permit for us. We have never had any trouble at Busch Wildlife.

John Vogel

St. Louis Regional Office

2360 Highway D

St. Charles, MO 63304

------------

The Mark Twain Nat. Forest is OK for placing caches. They would like to be told where the caches are so they dont pick it up if they find it. I have had one of mine (greer springs) picked up because they didnt know what it was.

The Rec. Manager is Nancy, Randy is her boss.

Nancy Feakes, Recreation Manager

Mark Twain National Forest

573-364-4621 x472

Her boss is

Randy Moore

Forest Supervisor

Mark Twain National Forest

401 Fairgrounds Road

Rolla, MO 65401-2911

Randy is a nice guy and hasnt seen any problem with caching in the Mark Twain .

WILDERNESS AREAS are still off limits.

-------------------

The Stl. Louis group is working with the St. Louis County parks system. They cant seem to get enough of the geocaching info. RGS at SLAGA www.GeoStl.com has given the rangers several presentations and will be hosting a parks sponsored "Geocaching 101" class to the public soon.

-------------------

We have talked to several State Park land managers and they didnt have a problem with caching but they would have to ask their bosses. We haven't heard anything back from them and that is still on our to-do list.

I am not at all sure about Wildlife areas.

We have been asked to stay out of the National Scenic Riverways land along the Current River. Letters have been sent to the feds to overturn those rulings. I haven't heard anything back on that and I dont expect anything to happen quickly.

The folks in KC, have been doing work with the agency that manages the Sante Fe Trail park system. There are caches along the trail with their support.

There is an ever growing list of cooperating agencies on this page. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=14067&log=y&decrypt=

Hope this helps a little

**Gln

**Glenn, St. Louis, Mo

SLAGALogo.gif

WOW! Thanks for the info people! The numbers and contacts will come in handy.

I think that once they find out that geocachers are nature friendly (the most part) they will ease up, plus knowing the more visitors they will get. In the past week I have seen more places around my home town that I didn't know existed till now, beautiful places, plus the great exercise I got! icon_wink.gif

How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand...

Recently, we attended the Columbia Area Geocachers event/potluck where Scott Schulte, the park superintendent of Rockbridge State Park spoke about geocaching and the "state of the state" as regards MoDNR policy in geocaching.

He said that MoDNR has no official policy at present. He also recommended working with the park superintendent of whatever state park you'd like to place a cache in, and remember to engage in "responsible" geocaching. For us, this meant, take nothing from the park (except trading items in the geocache), remembering to pick up your trash, and staying out of "natural areas" which he told us even MoDNR personnel had to have a permit to enter.

The interest that he received from the Columbia informal group and the St. Louis Area Geocachers Association (SLAGA) was very responsive and positive. Scott told us he's found all but two of the geocaches placed in the park (I suppose he's caught the geocaching bug, too).

Greetings to all, and remember to engage in responsible land use in the parks, as well as asking permission before you geocache.

Thanks to all

TwogeologistsplusMike

Modified 3/27/03

The SLAGA site has a land use page that lists local, state regional and nation agencies and success stories from around the country and it is well done.

http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPublicLandUse/index.html

There is an ever-growing list of cooperating agencies on this page. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=14067&log=y&decrypt=

------------------------------------------------

Federal Land: I don’t have anything in writing BUT:

National Scenic Riverways: NOT ALLOWED. Letters have been sent to the feds to overturn those rulings. I haven't heard anything back on that and I don’t expect anything to happen quickly.

Around the State:

Mark Twain Nat Forest: They like Geocaching and have their own cache. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=44353 Let them know where the cache is so the rangers don’t pick them up if they find them. Nancy Freaks in Rolla is the contact person. BUT: “NOT IN WILDERNESS AREAS or NATURAL AREAS”

Nancy Feakes, Recreation Manager, Mark Twain National Forest, 573-364-4621 x472

Her boss is

Randy Moore, Forest Supervisor, Mark Twain National Forest, 401 Fairgrounds Road, Rolla, MO 65401-2911

The Missouri Dept of conservation: is on a area by area basis. John Vogel, MDC St. Louis, hade up special use permits to use when placing a cache on their land. I think they are good for 6 mos at a time and are renewable.

John Vogel, St. Louis Regional Office, 2360 Highway D, St. Charles, MO 63304

Your land managers may want to contact him. We have never had any trouble at Busch Wildlife.

Sante Fe Trail park system: The folks in KC, have been doing work with the agency that manages this land. There are caches along the trail with their support.

Missouri State Parks: Nothing Official from the but we have spoken with several of the land managers and they thought it was great and has given us their "unofficial" blessings to be in their park Castlewood State Park, for example.

Around ST. Louis, Mo.

St. Louis County parks. "Place them anywhere, get to them anyway you want, no need to stay on the trails. Let us know once a month where the new caches are and don’t tear up the Indian artifacts" RGS is compiler of the list and sends them the coords of the caches in their parks. They cant get enough of the GPS, geocache thing. They even went out and bought a pile of Garmin E-trex's for the rangers to use. We (RGS actually) has given them several presentations on how to use their GPSr's and we (RGS) are getting ready to give a parks sponsored "GPS 101 program" to the public. The link to the details are on the SLAGA site.

Crestwood City Parks: They like caching & have even sponsored (with RGS) a cache "Whitecliff cache course" (GC30F7)

Kirkwood City Parks: Love geocaching, The more the better.

The City of Manchester (or Baldwin I forgot) has flat out refused to consider the idea. We have caches in their parks but I guess they haven't bothered them.

I am sure there are more smaller parks systems around that individuals are working with but these are the one I know about. I think the St. Louis County parks system is the biggest deal as they have thousands of acres of land that we can play in.

**Glenn, St. Louis, Mo

SLAGALogo.gif

JACKSON COUNTY, MISSOURI

Parks and Recreation Department

Effective Date:

RE: SOP on Geocaching

The purpose of this SOP is to ensure geocachers have an opportunity to use Jackson County public lands without negatively affecting the park’s mission.

Encouraging people to use our park lands for recreational purposes without causing damages to our resources is what we are about. Therefore general guidelines are established for geocaching activities in the parks:

1. No cache shall be placed within a historical or cultural site.

2. No cache shall be placed in a designated natural area.

3. No cache shall be placed in an area that would endanger a participate (ie. archery range, within animal enclosure, RC flying field, in a lake or stream).

4. The geocacher should allow the land manger to approve the “general”

location of a cache.

This activity can be a positive experience for the participate and our department.

Looks like Jackson County loves caches!

GREAT! (Especially as I live in Jackson County.)

Is the "land Manager" the top Ranger in that park? If not, I wonder who to contact. Any ideas? Care to share an E-mail address of someone in Jackson County Parks?

I have 6 boxes almost ready to plant - now I need a place.

DustyJacket

Not all those that wander are lost. But in my case... icon_biggrin.gif

Sure, I e-mailed the general e-mail address I saw on the main page for permission to place the cache in Blue River Parkway, and I got this e-mail address:

StalWil@gw.co.jackson.mo.us

I asked who the land manager was, and he said that it was Jackson County Parks & Rec (so it's not an actual person who is the land manager, but it's the agency itself).

I got several more caches to plant myself, Blue River Parkway Two and Three, and maybe a few along Little Blue River or Landahl Park.

Jefferson City Missouri just passed a new geocaching policy for their parks. You can see it at Jeff City Geocaching.

Basically they support geocaching with the exception of at their golf course and within 100 feet of a playground, ballfield or pavillion.

I thought they did alright by us. Working with them was a joy. They found out about a new activity that would bring people to their parks and they wanted to encourage it. THAT, to me, is the right attitude for a land manager.

I forgot there is a time limit on editing posts....

Modified 4/27/03

The SLAGA site has a land use page that lists local, state regional and nation agencies and success stories from around the country and it is well done.

http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPublicLandUse/index.html

There is an ever-growing list of cooperating agencies on this page. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=14067&log=y&decrypt=

------------------------------------------------

Federal Land: I don’t have anything in writing BUT:

National Scenic Riverways: NOT ALLOWED. Letters have been sent to the feds to overturn those rulings. I haven't heard anything back on that and I don’t expect anything to happen quickly.

Around the State:

Mark Twain National Forest:

They like Geocaching BUT: “NOT IN WILDERNESS AREAS or NATURAL AREAS”. They have their own cache. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=44353

Let them know where you new cache is so the rangers don’t pick them up if they find them.

Nancy Freaks in Rolla is the contact person.

Nancy Feakes, Recreation Manager, Mark Twain National Forest, 573-364-4621 x472

Her boss is Randy Moore, Forest Supervisor, Mark Twain National Forest, 401 Fairgrounds Road, Rolla, MO 65401-2911

Mo. Conservation Dept. is on a area by area basis. You must contact the manager for the area to get permission.

John Vogel is our contact point and has told other land managers about geocaching. Your land managers may want to contact him. He has developed a special use permit for us. We have never had any trouble at Busch Wildlife conservation Area.

John Vogel, St. Louis Regional Office, 2360 Highway D, St. Charles, MO 63304

Sante Fe Trail park system: The folks in KC, have been doing work with the agency that manages this land. There are caches along the trail with their support.

Missouri State Parks: Nothing Official from the but we have spoken with several of the land managers and they thought it was great and has given us their "unofficial" blessings to be in their park Castlewood State Park, for example.

I am not at all sure about Wildlife areas.

Around ST. Louis, Mo.

St. Louis County parks. "Place them anywhere, get to them anyway you want, no need to stay on the trails. Let us know once a month where the new caches are and don’t tear up the Indian artifacts" “RGS” is keeper of the list and sends the Parks Department the coords of the caches in their parks. They cant get enough of the GPS, geocache thing. They even went out and bought a pile of Garmin E-trex's for the rangers to use. We (RGS actually) has given them several presentations on how to use their GPSr's and we (RGS) are getting ready to give a parks sponsored "GPS 101 program" to the public. The link to the details is on the SLAGA site.

Crestwood City Parks: They like caching & have even sponsored (with RGS) a cache "Whitecliff cache course" (GC30F7)

Kirkwood City Parks: Love geocaching, the more the better.

The City of Manchester (or Baldwin I forgot) has flat out refused to consider the idea. We have caches in their parks but I guess they haven't bothered them.

I am sure there are more smaller parks systems around that individuals are working with but these are the one I know about. I think the St. Louis County parks system is the biggest deal as they have thousands of acres of land that we can play in.

JACKSON COUNTY, MISSOURI

Parks and Recreation Department Loves geocaches. Get approval of general area from Jackson County Parks & Rec at StalWil@gw.co.jackson.mo.us

Jefferson City Missouri just passed a new geocaching policy for their parks. You can see it at Jeff City Geocaching.

Basically they support geocaching with the exception of at their golf course and within 100 feet of a playground, ball field or pavilion.

Joplin, Mo City parks approve of Geocaching and has given cachers permission to place caches.

What about Clay and Platte counties?

I've tried to get contact information for the land managers for the parks I'm putting caches in, but haven't been able to get a response.

The parks I'm using are all managed by the Kansas City Department of Parks and Recreation, or whatever it's called. I really want to be proper in placing my caches, so it would be nice to get permission.

quote:
Originally posted by *gln:

JACKSON COUNTY, MISSOURI

Parks and Recreation Department Loves geocaches. Get approval of general area from Jackson County Parks & Rec at StalWil@gw.co.jackson.mo.us

They are not fast on this.

I sent an e-mail Sunday with descriptions, maps, and whatnot. No reply as of today (Thursday). Stay tuned.

DustyJacket

Just so you know, I've specifically requested from Platte County Parks that they instate a policy in regards to geocaching.

Their response is that they want me to send them a formal proposal for the cache, rather than a general approval. I have been very busy with work and haven't had a chance to write such a thing up.

quote:
Originally posted by DustyJacket:

A formal proposal for ONE cache, or for geocaching in general?

Thats what I wonder as well...

Are they looking for a "Ill place the cache at this location, and you just need to tell the ranger not to throw it out in the trash!" proposal?

Or a sort of "wishlist and examples of the caching policies" set up in other parks?? icon_confused.gif

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

What they want is a formal proposal to hide a specific single cache, including things like what it would involve. That's the most detail I could get out of them.

I'm going to include a brief summary of geocaching, and utilize what you sent me, Welsh. Then I'll tell them where the cache is going to be hidden, and tell them the expected traffic to the cache (not much expected, since KC doesn't seem to be as excited about semi-difficult puzzle caches like I am and like those in California that I know seem to be).

quote:
Originally posted by DustyJacket:

They are not fast on this.

I sent an e-mail Sunday with descriptions, maps, and whatnot. No reply as of today (Thursday). Stay tuned.

Still no reply. I may just go plant the cache, as the SOP stated "should allow the land manger to approve" which I have done. They just have not acted on it.

DustyJacket

quote:
Originally posted by cortneyofeden:

What they want is a formal proposal to hide a specific single cache, including things like what it would involve. That's the most detail I could get out of them.

I'm going to include a brief summary of geocaching, and utilize what you sent me, Welsh. Then I'll tell them where the cache is going to be hidden, and tell them the expected traffic to the cache (not much expected, since KC doesn't seem to be as excited about semi-difficult puzzle caches like I am and like those in California that I know seem to be).

I was wondering if you noticed that letter icon_smile.gif.

I would probly print off the FAQ (or add a link if your emailing?). I've also had to print out maps of the area (like they dont know what the park looks like, haha icon_biggrin.gif), and/or explain it over the phone. Sometimes they "get it" quickly, sometimes it takes longer.

Good Luck!

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

quote:
Now, to get them past the geocaching approvers.....and actually go out an place the caches.

DustyJacket

The approvers are push-overs. Just tell them 'ya know me. That might get ya some points. Well, then again, maybe not... {icon_smile.gif}

----

When you are dealing with parks folks it has helped sometimes to mention that the approver is actually in the state, and is around to keep an eye on the caches and will step in if there seems to be problems developing. It might help your cause.

glenn

Actually, I created a 'spoiler' web page for each cache showing the box in place and all the text about where it is and so on. It is the encrypted hint, but it also gave the approver something to look at.

I got approval on the first one in a few hours, and the other one the next day. (All on Memorial Day weekend.)

All is well. icon_smile.gif

I am now looking for a couple of scenic or historic places to put some specifically designed micro caches. (Hint: I ordered some very powerful, tiny, rare-earth magnets.) icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for everyone's help.

It was great to have permission when placing the caches. The only people I had to avoid were the geomuggles. (Before I got permission, I was a tad worried about running into a Park Ranger with a couple of camouflaged ammo cans in my car or backpack.

OOPS! I finally realized who you were.

Any progress on transferring those caches? One is gone, and another is plundered. I was hoping to temporarily archive them. I have replacement boxes in the trunk of my car and intend to place them this week after work. (I may need to adjust the coordinates, as well.)

Or, should they just be archived all together?

DustyJacket

quote:
OOPS! I finally realized who you were.

Any progress on transferring those caches? One is gone, and another is plundered. I was hoping to temporarily archive them. I have replacement boxes in the trunk of my car and intend to place them this week after work. (I may need to adjust the coordinates, as well.)

Or, should they just be archived all together?

DustyJacket

Well, I guess since one is missing and the other is plundered, we could make another page, start fresh and archive the old messed up cache. That would be clean and easy and maybe the best thing to do at this point. You cauld make the page a duplicate of better yet change its name a bit so caches wont get confused on which one is what.

glenn

I have had no problems with caches on the Mark Twain.I recieved an E-Mail from them after talking to the Local District Rangers about one that had been removed from a "WILDERNESS AREA" this is the only place they will give you any problems.Wilderness area and Protected areas are off limits.They would like to be notified that you have placed a cache and the usual rules that you will keep a good eye out for any problems that may occur.I have also been given permission for Event Caches on the Mark Twain as well as the Roaring River State Park.I am also currently working on an event using the Local Library and the Nature Center at Roaring River.So as you can see there are no problems as of yet in the Mark Twain here in SW Missouri.

THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL IN THE FOREST DOES NOT EVEN LIVE THERE*********WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS*GEOTRYAGAIN **1803-2003 "LOUSIANA PURCHASE" 200TH ANNIVERSARY AND THE "LEWIS AND CLARK EXPADITION" http://www.lapurchase.org http://www.msnusers.com/MissouriTrails

I'm getting ready to put out my first few caches. It seems like getting permission is going to be harder than hiking 20 miles straight up hill in the hot summer sun through poison ivy and stinging nettles with ticks and rattle snakes.

From MO Dept of Conservation I got this reply:

...we do not have a formal policy (at this time) on geocaching.... Our position is that we are allowing it on a site by site basis through a Special Use Permit. The permit enables the area manager to ensure the cache is appropriate, its location does not impair area management or other area users, ensure it is consistent with wildlife regulations (no soil disturbance--burying it would be violation),and avoids any sensitive resources.

If you need area manager information you may contact me with the name of the conservation area in which you have interest, or you can contact the appropriate regional office

http://www.conservation.state.mo.us/about/srvcentr.html for contact information.

Thanks for your interest in conservation.

Ken Drenon

drenok@mdc.state.mo.us

573/522-4115, ext 3848

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

From Dept of Natural Resources-State Parks I got this:

Thank you for your interest in Missouri's state parks and historic sites.

We are in the process of finalizing a policy on geocaching in the Missouri state park system. At this time, we do ask that you contact park staff prior to placement of a cache to make sure the location is acceptable.

Angie Even, Web Maintainer

MoDNR/Division of State Parks

P.O. Box 176, Jefferson City, MO 65102

nrevena@mail.dnr.state.mo.us

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So far I think I have the most current info all compiled on the Missouri Association Page under Land Use. I will keep an eye out for changes and updates. Or, if you hear of something official, you can drop me a line. I can have the web guy update the land use section.

http://www.MoGeo.com

glenn

[This message was edited by *gln on September 17, 2003 at 06:53 PM.]

Checked out the web page left by *gln. Was hoping to find out if we could hide a cahce at Toronto Springs. It is a Missouri Consrevation location near our home. But have gotten no responce from Missouri Conservation people yet. Is there any other ways to get in contact with the Conservation folk? Thanks for any help you could give.

Well so far as I know the policy for Missouri State Parks are still in the Works. Ms. Hofstetter,Training Coordinator,MO Dept. of Natural Resourses,Division of State Parks. 573-522-1598 e-mail @ nrhofsb@mail.dnr.state.mo.us She recently attended the Class I gave Basic GPS/Geocaching.As far as I know she is to get with Geocaching and have the guidelines posted here.They are not too much as I saw ,permit,let the State Parks know where they are at,a sticker stating a geocache...pretty simple.

THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL IN THE FOREST DOES NOT EVEN LIVE THERE*********WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS*GEOTRYAGAIN **1803-2003 "LOUSIANA PURCHASE" 200TH ANNIVERSARY AND THE "LEWIS AND CLARK EXPADITION" http://lewisclark.goeg.missouri.edu http://www.lapurchase.org http://www.msnusers.com/MissouriTrails

Here are my experiences so far:

Knob Lick Mtn (MDC) - received special use permit to place geocache. Took a couple of emails a phone call and a couple of weeks. Permit good for three months. (St Francois Co)

Pickle Springs NA (MDC) - denied permission to place geocache. Natural areas are out. (Ste Genevieve Co)

Elephant Rocks SP (MDNR) - received written permission (by email) from member of park staff. Took about a week. (Iron Co)

Buford Mtn CA (MDC) - received special use permit. Pretty much same procedure as Knob Lick as I had a different regional forester. (Iron/Washington Co)

Conclusion: getting permission is slow, but not hard. MDC "natural areas" are out and their 3 month special use permit is ridiculous. Elephant Rocks SP people were easy about it.

I still have not heard.

I have been keeping up with some other things.

http://www.takepride.gov/

http://www.doi.gov/news/front_current.html

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS *GEOTRYAGAIN*

TAKE PRIDE IN AMERICA

**1803-2003** "LOUSIANA PURCHASE"

http://www.lapurchase.org

"LEWIS AND CLARK EXPADITION"

http://lewisclark.geog.missouri.edu/

Initial Points Page

http://www.True-Meridiansubscribe@yahoogroups.com

WWW.MoGeo.com has a list of prohibited and permitted areas as I know them as of today, 9-17-03

I have the State parks Regs coming my way but I havent seen them yet. They are reported to be geocacher friendly.

As I know of more areas I will have them updated to the MoGeo page. If you have any word of official policies, please pass it along.

Glenn

Glenn@MoGeo.com

[This message was edited by *gln on September 17, 2003 at 06:58 PM.]