Can't upload images

The A-Team

I just tried uploading some images for a new Waymark, and it's failing with the following message:

An error occured in the File Upload Service. The requested service, 'http://bishop.Groundspeak.com:8000/FileService.svc' could not be activated. See the server's diagnostic trace logs for more information.

Is anyone else having trouble uploading?

I had that two days ago for a couple of minutes, but then it started working again. So I hope it was temporary.

I did try it about 15 minutes after I first got the error last night, but it still wasn't working. I just tried again and not only is it working, it seems a lot faster than before. Photos that previously took as much as 10 seconds to upload are now uploading in a couple of seconds. AFAIK my ISP hasn't increased my upload speeds, so I have to assume Waymarking.com is just handling uploads better. Is anyone else noticing a speed increase or is it just me?

This bug still exists!

It's not always there but yesterday and today it is temporarily existing.

Please fix it!

It makes me crazy!

I have the same problem just a few minuets ago. I thought it might be the HD quality of my camera, so I went to download the same photos off of another one of my waymarks to get rid of some quality and that didn't work. I am using a macbook if that helps. Maybe it's iPhoto? Someone please help!!!

I have the same problem just a few minuets ago. I thought it might be the HD quality of my camera, so I went to download the same photos off of another one of my waymarks to get rid of some quality and that didn't work. I am using a macbook if that helps. Maybe it's iPhoto? Someone please help!!!

It is problem on the Waymarking side, uploading is not working from ca 17:00 CET :(. So my plans about publishing of many waymarks are in s***s :(