Need to sell off new geocoins in stock to finance new geocoin creations

mo pirate

Hey folks,

I still have a bunch of the American Red Cross suncatcher geocoins I did (my first endeavor) so I have them on the e-place now or you can PM me and I will sell you however many you want for $7.99 with free shipping in the US. Make a nice gift or use as a traveller.

This is the link for ebay- Am Red Cross

5cd931fb-fc98-490e-bbaa-67bc6a6ab132.jpg

Think we snagged the last of them B)

Hey folks,

I still have a bunch of the American Red Cross suncatcher geocoins I did (my first endeavor) so I have them on the e-place now or you can PM me and I will sell you however many you want for $7.99 with free shipping in the US. Make a nice gift or use as a traveller.

yes in that lot you did but I have a few hundred more! LOL Thanks to you all for helping finance my gas pumps! LOL If anyone else wants Red Cross Geocoins N&U just eamil me on my username and I will take care of you. They are cheap enough to set out in the wild. well almost.

Hey folks,

yes in that lot you did but I have a few hundred more! LOL Thanks to you all for helping finance my gas pumps! LOL If anyone else wants Red Cross Geocoins N&U just eamil me on my username and I will take care of you. They are cheap enough to set out in the wild. well almost.

oh goodness that's alotta coins!

I still have plenty of Red Cross geocoins in GOLD finish for sale. $7.99 include shipping in the US! see pictures in above post. It is hard to get the photo to show the nice suncatcher feature that NevadaNick pointed out. I also have a few in Black Nickel or Copper. Just email my username and I will respond.

thanks

I would like to purchase your Kansas Geocoin if it's not already sold! I am from Kansas City, Ks. I have never used PayPal

before! I don't know why but I always seemed to go around Paypal and used a credit card if I could..but I could figure out

how to do it, if you like..Well, anyway hopefully you still have it. My email is eyoung746@gmail.com! Thanks

bump

I would like to purchase your Kansas Geocoin if it's not already sold! I am from Kansas City, Ks. I have never used PayPal

before! I don't know why but I always seemed to go around Paypal and used a credit card if I could..but I could figure out

how to do it, if you like..Well, anyway hopefully you still have it. My email is eyoung746@gmail.com! Thanks

bump

Is this a bump on how to use Paypal .... :blink:

or an indication that some KS coins may be available ... :unsure: (not familiar with that coin)

Pic/s ??? ... :rolleyes: