Exporting profile statistics to excel

signseekers

Hi

Does anyone know how to export all the statistics on your profile to an excel document. We want to keep our own records and apart from entering the data one by one from the quick view page we cannot think of an easier and quicker way to do it.

Any one know of a good way to do this.

Signseekers

Hi

Does anyone know how to export all the statistics on your profile to an excel document. We want to keep our own records and apart from entering the data one by one from the quick view page we cannot think of an easier and quicker way to do it.

Signseekers

Are you premium members?

If so then I am quite sure Excel should be able to import the XML pocket query in some form.

I'll look into it if you are, and need assistance.

Hi

Signseekers

Are you premium members?

If so then I am quite sure Excel should be able to import the XML pocket query in some form.

I'll look into it if you are, and need assistance.

I renamed the gpx file to XML and then did this:

Manually Importing XML Data

1. Start Excel and then click Open on the File menu.
  2. In the Files of type list, select XML files.
  3. Select the XML file you want to open and then click Open.
  4. If the file has multiple XSL style sheets, you are prompted to select one of the style sheets. Select a style sheet if you want to appy a style sheet. Or, click Cancel to not select a style sheet

Imported all the info into columns in Excel.

Hi

Signseekers

Thank you all for your help. We will have a go at your great suggestions and let you know how it goes! Thanks again for your time ..we appreciate it. Signseekers. :D