new boat-only cache that's easy and cheap

ry4an

A few weeks back I placed a new boat-required cache that's easy and cheap. It's 5 minutes off of I-94 (near Fergus Falls) and you can rent a canoe on the lake for $10. A strong swimmer could make it out to the island in 5 minutes and in the winter it's no longer an island at all. What an easy task for someone's first island cache.

Find it at ten mile island.

[This message was edited by Ry4an on August 20, 2002 at 08:47 AM.]

And while we're on the subject of shamelessy promoting our own caches icon_cool.gif, I would just like to remind people to check out the 10 caches nearby Ryan's boat-only cache. All 10 are within 25 miles of Alexandria. So to all those Twin Cities folks who need a vacation this fall, spend a weekend in the Alex. area and have some fun hunting for those caches.

If you hide it, they will come.

And while we're on the subject of shamelessy promoting our own caches icon_cool.gif, I would just like to remind people to check out the 10 caches nearby Ryan's boat-only cache. All 10 are within 25 miles of Alexandria. So to all those Twin Cities folks who need a vacation this fall, spend a weekend in the Alex. area and have some fun hunting for those caches.

If you hide it, they will come.