Question about the store

Turtle_Sask

Hi I have asked this question "Does the geocaching website store mail to Canada?" a few years ago with an unsatisfactory answer of "we do not currently offer shipping to Canada."! Has this changed? They said that there are some international retailers, although this is true most of the items I want to buy are not available from the retailers in Canada! for example I want to buy a pack in the gear section called maxpedition going for 84 dollars and no such luck when looking for them, also I want the nice official flashlight and uv geocaching light but none here. I find it hard to believe that they can't deliver to Canada as I have yet to find a company located in the USA that does this. I could understand not shipping across seas but Canada is attached to the states and if you think about it kind of between states! (Between Alaska and the northern states). I hope they have changed their policy!

I just want to buy stuff and give you my money, please take it!