Premium Membership Renewal

Go back into the main forums, scroll down and if you can see Off-topic (directly under GPS and Ham Radio), you're good. :)

????

The off-topic forum can only be seen by premium members.

A basic doesn't see the WORDS OFF-TOPIC at all.

If you can, you're updated here.

whe

Ok I can see that. But something doesn't add up why is my renewal date for 02/26/2014 for re-occurring? I know there was a new cache published near me and I didn't see it through my email so I'm not sure what is going on?

whe

Ok I can see that. But something doesn't add up why is my renewal date for 02/26/2014 for re-occurring? I know there was a new cache published near me and I didn't see it through my email so I'm not sure what is going on?

It is possible that you had been granted a one-month extension, for one reason or another. It happens once in a while.

Too, if you had used a single-month PM gift coupon from the purchase of a GPSr, that would explain the one-month diff.

In that it gives you a month to your advantage... I wouldn't worry about it. B)

Go back into the main forums, scroll down and if you can see Off-topic (directly under GPS and Ham Radio), you're good. :)

????

This advice shouldn't be relied upon.

????

I'm premium and I didn't see the Off-Topic forum. I logged out and logged back in and that fixed it.