Capital Region NY

SirDonB

Just wanted to start a thread for out eastern NY cahers to chat, plan, etc from. I myself am from the capital region and that is where I do most of my caching at. I got to attend my first event recently and the few that stayed till I was able to get off work were awesome people to meet and chat with till the wee hours of the morning. I look forward to many more events and maybe hosting a few myself.

Just wanted to start a thread for out eastern NY cahers to chat, plan, etc from. I myself am from the capital region and that is where I do most of my caching at. I got to attend my first event recently and the few that stayed till I was able to get off work were awesome people to meet and chat with till the wee hours of the morning. I look forward to many more events and maybe hosting a few myself.

Hello. I just happened to peek in the forum today. Most of us are sadly on Faceplant these days. You can look for local groups there at New York Capital Region Geocachers, Glens Falls and Surrounding Areas Geocachers, Blue Line Geocachers. Or, try geocachingny.org, which is not very active, due to Faceplant. We have a monthly breakfast meeting on the second Sunday of the month at 8am. The location moves around the local area.

We just had a group snowshoe hike to GCPYGD overlooking Lake George.

There is an upcoming winter event in Lake Pleasant, NY in a couple of weeks. GC4YBEQ

Hope to see fresh faces there.

GPS Guy