Am I Missing any Dragon Geocoins?

famerlor_dragon

I have been asked a couple of times to put pictures of my geocoins on the internet. So lately, I have taken the time to take pictures of my geocoins. They all feature a dragon (usually more, sometimes less). I guess it is one of the more comprehensive collections (if not the most comprehensive). Fell free to explore at:

http://www.famerlor.de/geocoins/

There are still - as always I suppose - some seekers. Any collection is never complete. So if you find any dragon that I am missing, let me know. If you own one of them and want to trade/sell, even better. :-)

It's time for a personal coin, I guess...

Enjoy

famerlor_dragon

You really have a quite unique and beautiful collection there! Congratulations! The way you're dispaying them is beautiful too!

I think I've taken a good look at each single Dragon-geocoin you have in your collection, but is it possible that I haven't seen a representative of the Dragon Series Geocoins? I can hardly imagine that you've never seen them or heard about them, because I think they're quite well-known.

So I may have overlooked an image of such a Dragon Series Geocoin in your albums, but in case I didn't and you're really unaware of its existence, here is an image of an example: the Red Fire Dragon

RedFireDragon_zpsdf60bfc8.gif

I case you'd be interested: I have two different versions of this coin in my list of geocoins that are for sale at MyGeoDB or contact me per PM via my profile here

Thanks for looking!

I am a lover of dragons also... I have started looking to theme my growing coin collection and as I have many dragon statues and knick nacks, I was considering this direction as well. You have an excellent collection and I will be bookmarking your site for my personal referance as I search for coins to collect.

I looked over your list, probably missed a bunch that you have, but here's what I came up with

celtic dragon air

Medieval Caching

triple dragon

dragon series- black toxic dragon

ice dragon

personal coin - tracy and tank (nontrackable)

cachingdragon (1 word)

dressel dragon eye (NT)

book of kells

dressell dragons sig item

2012 mega event tour

also will be adding to my wants list some of the coins you have pictured...thanks

ILYK

ILYL
Edited by drneal

I looked over your list, probably missed a bunch that you have, but here's what I came up with

celtic dragon air

Medieval Caching

triple dragon

dragon series- black toxic dragon

ice dragon

personal coin - tracy and tank (nontrackable)

cachingdragon (1 word)

dressel dragon eye (NT)

book of kells

dressel dragons sig item

2012 mega event tour

also will be adding to my wants list some of the coins you have pictured...thanks

ILYK

ILYL

I have a Dragon Series Red coming as well as the Dressel Eye.

The Ice Dragon Series, Cachingdragon, Triple Dragon, 2012 Mega Event Tour and Celtic Dragon Air are in there, Celtic Dragon Water is missing though because I was too greedy in the past. :-(

The back of Medieval Caching is a wild boar. That doesn't qualify as dragonesque for me. :-)

But the TnT Personal is a go. As is the Dressel Dragons Signature Item. Where the hell do I get that? And the back of the Book of Kells is a dragon ornament. How did I miss that?

Thanks a lot!

I notice a few of these as single listings when there were multiple versions, remints, etc. Are you looking for a complete list or just one of each design represented?

Hi,

I just do one a set unless they are significantly different (different die) as in the two dragons in the Four Spirits. Its a conscious decision to limit my expenditures and time doing this. But I do exchange existing ones for nicer ones. :D

If you look at the craze in Germany ATM it's so easy to spend hundreds of dollars on one set. I rather want them all once than two full sets. :)

Difficult enough!

Cheers

Christian

Edited by famerlor_dragon