how do i change the color of text in a cache description?

Christopher geertsen

You have to use HTML code.

For example: This is a short description from one of my own:

<p>The Enola Low Grade Trail is <b><font color="red">DAWN to DUSK</font></b> only</p>

This will look like this on the cache page:

The Enola Low Grade Trail is DAWN to DUSK only

thanks for your help!! also, how do you attach pictures to the cache description? it simply wont let be copy and paste pictures from my computer. any ideas?

thanks for your help!! also, how do you attach pictures to the cache description? it simply wont let be copy and paste pictures from my computer. any ideas?

Help Center

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php

Help Center → Hiding a Geocache → Geocache Ownership: A Long-Term Relationship →

3.3. Display an Image in a Geocache Description

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=59

B.

how do you attach pictures to the cache description? it simply wont let be copy and paste pictures from my computer. any ideas?

Did you click on the link I provided in post #2? Complete step-by-step instructions for images on cache listings can be found there.

yes i did ha ha ha. :laughing: it was only after i asked you that question, that i found out where it talked about how to add a pictures. i have now done some more in depth study on html and have a few more questions but will just ask them in a new topic.