Citius, Altius, Fortius : COINTEST!

kini_ont

Update.....

Womens Hockey....

US and Canada get byes in the next round, and are in the semi final, guaranteeing one will medal.

Germany and Japan are out.

75 potential correct picks.... mind you once it is determined gold, silver or bronze that number drops :o Canadian picks - 41, USA had 34 (gold, silver & bronze)

current update...

Final four womens teams

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics_%E2%80%93_Women%27s_tournament

Usa vs Sweden

Canada vs Swiss

Sadly my Fins are out for my silver pick

Mens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics_%E2%80%93_Men%27s_tournament

My top two are in the same bracket. So it is not possible for me to sweep those picks either.

current update...

Final four womens teams

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics_%E2%80%93_Women%27s_tournament

Usa vs Sweden

Canada vs Swiss

Sadly my Fins are out for my silver pick

Mens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_hockey_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics_%E2%80%93_Men%27s_tournament

My top two are in the same bracket. So it is not possible for me to sweep those picks either.

USA is in for the gold or silver, who they play determined later today.

Well we have Canada vs USA for gold & silver and Sweden vs Switzerland for the bronze; there were no picks for Switzerland getting the bronze and only 9 possible (again depending on the gold/silver combo 7 if Canada wins, 2 if the US wins) to get 3 tickets for the draw.

Sorry to say 2 have no chance with the ladies but are still in it with the mens. Good Luck.

Enjoying the tourney, but still looking forward to the NHL resuming!

I really think the US women will finally get their revenge on the Canadiens. Look at how they destroyed the Swedes, beating them 6-1, while outshooting them by an obscene margin of 70-9!! They are dialed in, and will not accept Silver this time!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Enjoying the tourney, but still looking forward to the NHL resuming!

I really think the US women will finally get their revenge on the Canadiens. Look at how they destroyed the Swedes, beating them 6-1, while outshooting them by an obscene margin of 70-9!! They are dialed in, and will not accept Silver this time!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Hmmmm... now that you've dropped the puck :P I'd just like to remind you :ph34r:

69505a7b-a1f3-4e28-bb9f-f69f5268a4ac.jpg

GO CANADA! Just sayin' :D

Men's Set: Bronze - USA vs Finland ; Gold & Silver Sweden vs Canada

:blink: Congratulations to sparklefingers who was the only person to predict a Finnish Bronze Medal (and she has a chance for the gold too) ("No idea I am just going to go for that. I know canada play a lot of hockey so i will go with these") Watch out for her bookies :ph34r::lol:

Edited by kini_ont

Men's Set: Bronze - USA vs Finland ; Gold & Silver Sweden vs Canada

:blink: Congratulations to sparklefingers who was the only person to predict a Finnish Bronze Medal (and she has a chance for the gold too) ("No idea I am just going to go for that. I know canada play a lot of hockey so i will go with these") Watch out for her bookies :ph34r::lol:

LOL

Well the quest for hockey gold has officially come to an end for another Olympic games the players will now return home, some to their NHL teams others to their schools or their chosen profession. Time to congratulate all Olympians of a good games as they did their best. For those who had not followed the hockey here are the final medals awarded:

Ladies - Gold - Canada ; Silver - USA ; Bronze - Switzerland

Mens - Gold - Canada ; Silver - Sweden ; Bronze - Finland

Now time for our rewards

Ladies Gold Medal Winner is.............. Gdyup

Mens Gold Medal Winner is................ cacheandshoot

Congratulations to the winners, I'll be contacting you for your addy's and thanks all in participating :)

Well the quest for hockey gold has officially come to an end for another Olympic games the players will now return home, some to their NHL teams others to their schools or their chosen profession. Time to congratulate all Olympians of a good games as they did their best. For those who had not followed the hockey here are the final medals awarded:

Ladies - Gold - Canada ; Silver - USA ; Bronze - Switzerland

Mens - Gold - Canada ; Silver - Sweden ; Bronze - Finland

Now time for our rewards

Ladies Gold Medal Winner is.............. Gdyup

Mens Gold Medal Winner is................ cacheandshoot

Congratulations to the winners, I'll be contacting you for your addy's and thanks all in participating :)

Yippee for the winners-I'm especially happy to see my local Gdyup win!