Waymark Search Not Working

I am trying without success to find one of my waymarks in Winnipeg, and each time my return results are negative.

I am looking for WM WMJXRH Specific Veteran Memorials Sir William S. Stephenson -- Winnipeg MB

I have searched for "Stephenson" "specific", "specific veteran", "WMJXRH", and even just "my waymarks within 100 miles of Winnipeg". Always zero results.

Anyone else having this problem?

I am still getting the Seattle map bug too.

You are almost right. Most of the searches had zero results. But a search for yor waymarks near Winniped resulted in 60 hits, and your waymark in question was at top of page two. A search for the WM code did work from the home page, but not from the search page.

So it looks like there's something wrong with keyword search. As I personally never use this search method, I cannot tell you if this is a new problem or something that has been there for a long time.

This problem is all tied to the search indexing problem on the site. I got same results as fi67, I was able to search by WM number on the waymark tab but not from search page. Note on searching by WM number it is case specific, use all capital letters.

I will try this -- I (of course) have the WM numbers for my own WMs! Now . . . (as evidenced by this thread) CAN I TYPE THE CODE IN CORRECTLY??? ha ha ha