Uber Earthcacher?

Don_J

Some guy found 30 Earthcachers today. Mostly in Germany, but he also found mine in Los Angeles, one in San Fransisco, New York and DC.

15 hours later, and no email. But I'll be patient before I delete the log. I mean, they really must be tired after flying across the entire globe, and they have 30 emails to write. :ph34r:

I am not a fan of deleting logs,and out of 7000+ found logs, I have only found it necessary to delete one, and it really pains me to slice that average in half.

Maybe a mistake? I hope so and they delete it themselves.

What is the cacher's username? Please name them - so I can check my logs too.

This guy, I suspect. Perhaps the powers that be will adjust things.

He-he. TFTC logs. :) I actually met a guy at an event yesterday who was in town to do 10 Earthcaches in one day for a Challenge. I'll bet he didn't realize how easy it is.

Seriously? My topic was moved because the caches happened to be Earthcaches.

Logging false finds on caches is a Geocaching issue, which is why I posted in the Geocaching Topics forum. I would appreciate if a mod can close the topic as it is now in the wrong forum.

Seriously? My topic was moved because the caches happened to be Earthcaches.

Logging false finds on caches is a Geocaching issue, which is why I posted in the Geocaching Topics forum. I would appreciate if a mod can close the topic as it is now in the wrong forum.

I'm sorry you were not pleased with the move. We've discussed this issue here in the past. I am complying with your request to close.