MiGO Image in sig, ;-p

Sandrich

I've added the MIGO tag to my SIG for the forums and tagged my new Michigan cache with a MIGO link. But what about caches I've placed outside Michigan? I've recently placed 2 new caches ( 1 in Ohio and another in Kentucky). Do you think the MIGO logo is relevant is caches placed outside Michigan by a MIGO member? icon_confused.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

I've added the MIGO tag to my SIG for the forums and tagged my new Michigan cache with a MIGO link. But what about caches I've placed outside Michigan? I've recently placed 2 new caches ( 1 in Ohio and another in Kentucky). Do you think the MIGO logo is relevant is caches placed outside Michigan by a MIGO member? icon_confused.gif

migo_sig_logo.jpg

A good question. The cache patch wasn't designed to indicate the cache was in MI, but I can see your point... people in KY may not give a flip.

The purpose of the patch is twofold in my mind. One, to promote MiGO and secondly, to indicate that the owner, and therefor their cache, is somehow associated with MiGO. In the event that the cache owner can't be reached, I would hope someone would contact MiGO.

The text is pretty general "This Cache Placed And Maintained By A MiGO Member!" but I see your point. Do what you feel most comfortable with, I'd say. If you think 'foreigners' (hehe) would feel uncomfortable seeing state listings with MiGO references - leave it off. Otherwise, I can't see how it'd hurt.

quote:
Originally posted by Scook:

... Do you think the MIGO logo is relevant is caches placed outside Michigan by a MIGO member? icon_confused.gif

--------

trippy1976

migo_sig_logo.jpg