SEARCH LIST MISSION

yanagi

Oh my ... what a surprise I had in the Mailbox today !! Many thanks to Marie for fulfilling one of the MOST WANTED coins by my geopartner coin addict, Bukibear.

The well packed box contained Dawning Hope 2010 - Darkest Before Dawn geocoin ... and a bunch of other goodies and the Search List Mission Travel Tag - TB5YKQT

9360cd19-cb3d-450f-bf61-2bea24587601.jpg38a7c45b-a7da-447c-a215-15f38a67bb43.jpg

Another leg of the Search List Mission complete !! Thank you to Yanagi and Marie (mamoreb). The coin choice was superb!! An 'Honorable Mention' note of gratitude to TrinIzzyCar (Shannon) for selecting the "LE round coin" to be the coin to ship (to me ... :D )

Now ... we start the new leg of the Search List Mission and Yanagi can declare the next round open to log-in.

My list is >> nevadanick Search List

(Just in case I find something I want to send to myself ... :P )

Great to hear that the mission reached its 2nd goal. Congratulation for this nice coin and thank you mamoreb to send out this great coin!

Arriving of the mission means the signing for the next round has started :D Of course I'm in again, Here is the link to my searchlist:

http://www.mygeodb.de/showroom/48ae2acb0022a87c54b2175b69a3f087.html#seek

Maybe we convinced some more people tto participate B)

Here are the participants who signed in for the third round so far:

1. yanagi: Searchlist yanagi

2. ElliPirelli: Searchlist ElliPirelli

3. TrinIzzyCar: TrinIzzyCars seeking list

4. Toojin: Toojin's seeking list

5. scificollector: Seeking list for Scificollector

And in case nevadanick wants to send something to himself :lol:

6. nevadanick: Search List nevadanick

You can still sign in, the more people join the longer this mission can run (and as already mentioned before: almost no risk!)

>> 3. TrinIzzyCar: TrinIzzyCars seeking list

>> 4. Toojin: Toojin's seeking list

You can still sign in, the more people join the longer this mission can run (and as already mentioned before: almost no risk!)

The Cointracking site does not seem to be working ... :huh:

f0e06d5f-6038-4729-860f-a1f126118227.jpg

Edited by nevadanick

Time may be running short. Post soon to get in on the Mission.

Maybe Yanagi has a cut-off date in mind ... ???

In the end it is up to you, when the signing is closed! I recommend to have it open for at least 2 weeks but I think this is gone already. So close it whenever you want to do it ( as long as you don't wait for ages :lol: )

Time may be running short. Post soon to get in on the Mission.

Maybe Yanagi has a cut-off date in mind ... ???

In the end it is up to you, when the signing is closed! I recommend to have it open for at least 2 weeks but I think this is gone already. So close it whenever you want to do it ( as long as you don't wait for ages :lol: )

I cannot wait for ages ... I am ALREADY seriously aged ... :blink:

I will close the third round Search Lists on April 12, 2014 at midnight, PDT (West Coast USA time). Packing will be on Sunday and shipping will be on Monday April 14.

There is still time then to make your corrections and additions or submit a new list to participate. So far there are 2 lists containing possible Mission recipients. I will not indicate whether one of those 2 are ON MY OWN LIST ... ;)

Bad time for a deadline ... ?? Taxes still not done ?? NOT my problem. :P ... Search List Mission 3 ships April 14 ... B)

Hurry, hurry ... third time's a charm ... :D

3. TrinIzzyCar: TrinIzzyCars seeking list

4. Toojin: Toojin's seeking list

OH MY GOSH!! OH MYGOSH!!!!! WHAT A SURPRISE I GOT TODAY!! I pulled out the mailer wondering what could it be? I had completely forgot It could be the mission! And it was im so excited what a great collection of items I was gifted!! What search list coin was choosen? Well Ill post a pic in a little while.. For now A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TOO NEVADANICK ! For a great mission package and awesome coin(s) and other addiction pieces ;)

And A BIG THANK YOU TO YANAGI! For this fantastic searchlist mission!!! Okay next order of business you guys have TWO WEEKS to get your search list up. ON MAY 1st I will be choosing a lucky coiner for a seeklist fulfillment! SO COME ON GET THOSE LIST UP PEOPLE!!! :laughing:

Of course I'm in again for the 4th round! here the link to my searchlist:

http://www.mygeodb.de/showroom/48ae2acb0022a87c54b2175b69a3f087.html#seek

OH MY GOSH!! OH MYGOSH!!!!! WHAT A SURPRISE I GOT TODAY!! I pulled out the mailer wondering what could it be? I had completely forgot It could be the mission! And it was im so excited what a great collection of items I was gifted!! What search list coin was choosen? Well Ill post a pic in a little while.. For now A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TOO NEVADANICK ! For a great mission package and awesome coin(s) and other addiction pieces ;)

And A BIG THANK YOU TO YANAGI! For this fantastic searchlist mission!!! Okay next order of business you guys have TWO WEEKS to get your search list up. ON MAY 1st I will be choosing a lucky coiner for a seeklist fulfillment! SO COME ON GET THOSE LIST UP PEOPLE!!! :laughing:

WE NEED PICTURES!!!! :lol:

To all who haven't joined yet, play with us! There is almost no risk: if you get a coin from your searchlist you have to send a coin from someones else searchlist or if you can't (because you have not a coin or don't want to part with a coin) you can send a surprise coin to me since I started this mission.