SEARCH LIST MISSION

yanagi

Looks like Search List Mission #16 is officially closed.

Any questions about the next Mission (#17), how to set it up, etc, please contact Yanagi.

I will not be joining the next several Missions as we are leaving Sunday (June 19) for 3 months of Summer Vacation travel through Canada and Alaska. First time to Alaska for us. Total trip should be about 10,000 miles.

Enjoy the next Search List Mission #17 folks !! See you in the Fall.

Edited by nevadanick

Sadly out for now, but happily on vacation to Alaska for almost 3 months.

Just finished dinner on the waterfront at Seward, Alaska. King Crab ... ala "I'm stuffed" ... :D

Returning early September. Will rejoin the Mission then !!

WOW you are so lucky, hope your having the adventure of a lifetime. :) ~Valarie of sweetlife

Sadly out for now, but happily on vacation to Alaska for almost 3 months.

Just finished dinner on the waterfront at Seward, Alaska. King Crab ... ala "I'm stuffed" ... :D

Returning early September. Will rejoin the Mission then !!

WOW you are so lucky, hope your having the adventure of a lifetime. :) ~Valarie of sweetlife

80 days of geocaching and road adventures. Over 10,000 miles - we're over 5,000 right now.

Thanks for the good wishes !!

Trying to follow up with the last Mission receiver. I'm back and would like to see the Mission continue on !!

Please accept my apologies everyone. I've let myself get a bit bogged down with training for a new job (air traffic control) and bathroom renovations.

As best I can tell the following are in for next time:

1) ElliPirelli

2) jpbarr

3) twofingersdown

4) yanagi

and now I've taken so long...

5) nevadanick

Does anyone else want in? Number 6, 7, or more?

Time to wrap this up. :anicute:

Trying to follow up with the last Mission receiver. I'm back and would like to see the Mission continue on !!

Please accept my apologies everyone. I've let myself get a bit bogged down with training for a new job (air traffic control) and bathroom renovations.

As best I can tell the following are in for next time:

1) ElliPirelli

2) jpbarr

3) twofingersdown

4) yanagi

and now I've taken so long...

5) nevadanick

Does anyone else want in? Number 6, 7, or more?

Time to wrap this up. :anicute:

Awesome ... !!!

Search List Mission #17 .... has arrived. B)

I will post pics later this evening.

Meanwhile ... Search List Mission #18 is officially OPEN for registration. If you are new/er to the Forums and don't know what this mission is about ... please read Post #1 at Search List Mission rules

C'mon geocoiners .... give me a list with a lot of choices of geocoins on your Wish Lists !!! I want to give coiners plenty of time to register, so this will remain open until Midnight (Pacific Coast PDT) Friday, October 21st. :ph34r: That should leave ample time to complete Mission #18 and at least one or two more before the Yuletime Holidays.

Any questions ... you can pm me or Yanagi, the Mission originator.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special note of thanks: Rincewind3 was unable to fulfill any of the requests for Round #17, so he graciously returned it to me with a few added goodies. Thank you for helping to keep the Mission alive !! :antenna:

Edited by nevadanick

After almost 3 years the mission is back home again :lol:

I will post some pictures at the weekend. :P

Good to hear that it arrived safely after 18 legs of the Mission completed !!

Thanks for hosting it !!

BTW ... interesting that the 18th leg of the Mission is completed on the 18th of November. :)

Edited by nevadanick