SEARCH LIST MISSION

yanagi

No strike in Norway! An amazing package arrived the other day. THANK YOU Toojin! I will spend the weekend on a moving project and the next three days on work travel, but will be back with photos 2nd half next week. In the meantime... Should we start signups for the next round?? Who would like to join?

No strike in Norway! An amazing package arrived the other day. THANK YOU Toojin! I will spend the weekend on a moving project and the next three days on work travel, but will be back with photos 2nd half next week. In the meantime... Should we start signups for the next round?? Who would like to join?

YAY !

Sooooo... Picture time!!

Some of the contents of the package is the same as Toojin posted a little while ago, so I'll only show some new/added contents.

Very neatly packed mission:

6b2539d6-645f-4cb8-a74e-6b5fbb002bcd.jpg?rnd=0.806254

Travellers - my search list item is, under the category "symmetric coins with pretty color schemes" - the neat quilt coin!

e186b198-30bc-45d5-969c-84b093c110a2.jpg?rnd=0.3336522

But Toojin, how could you NOT keep all that chocolate to yourself??? :laughing: I am sure I will... As well as the mysterious other edibles that you added. I haven't heard of any of it before, but I sure will try it!

ed6756c2-0418-4daf-b44d-a71df2437847.jpg?rnd=0.9987561

Last but not least, the search list tag with the very pretty postcard that Toojin picked for me!

de29ca09-dbb6-4269-a0e5-4f0bdbe331af.jpg?rnd=0.7054697

THANK YOU, TOOJIN!

How long should sign-up for the next round last? I will not be much at home the next two weeks, so I would suggest that we accept entries until July 14th, after which I prepare to send the mission to .... somewhere else. :)

<clip>

But Toojin, how could you NOT keep all that chocolate to yourself??? :laughing: I am sure I will... As well as the mysterious other edibles that you added. I haven't heard of any of it before, but I sure will try it!

ed6756c2-0418-4daf-b44d-a71df2437847.jpg?rnd=0.9987561

Fresh chocolate!

I enjoyed the stuff I received so much that I went to Trader Joes and bought some of the same stuff for you.

Congrats to the great last mission mail :rolleyes:

I am in for the next round before I`ll miss it again :anitongue:

My actual seachlist: My link

Oh my ... too bad there is a Postal Strike, in Germany.

... nothing in - nothing out - so sad - :sad:

Roy, I feel your sorrow :laughing: Thank you :anicute:

But I am lucky, I still get the coin mailings. No Invoice mailings and that`s fine :anitongue:

Congrats to the great last mission mail :rolleyes:

I am in for the next round before I`ll miss it again :anitongue:

My actual seachlist: My link

Oh my ... too bad there is a Postal Strike, in Germany.

... nothing in - nothing out - so sad - :sad:

Roy, I feel your sorrow :laughing: Thank you :anicute:

But I am lucky, I still get the coin mailings. No Invoice mailings and that`s fine :anitongue:

:lol: ... :rolleyes:

How come, longtomsilver in Cologne gets coins but no bills?

It's just the way round for me.

Poststrike still going strong, no parcels for ages.

And those few, which came, were great surprises: Oh, I did order this, did I?

Congratulations on a great mission treasure trove!

It's lovely to get local sweets as well as coins. When on holidays, I always go into a supermarket to see, what strange food they've got there.

In Oslo we got chocolate called like my daughter... :laughing:

I'd like to be in into the next round, please.

My searchlist: TB2DQY8

Woohoo!!!! Look what just turned up on my doorstep :D I am surprised it took so long, I thought it must have been going to the US since no-one had commented that it had arrived :D

20150803_135326_zpstmjp68uj.jpg

Thank you mamorab, the Omni Animalia Geocoin is perfect. One less on my wishlist now :D

Who is up for the next round?

Signups until Friday 28th August 20.00 Estonian time ;)

Sorry I have been offline for a bit, my PC died on me last week and I have been going crazy trying to get a replcement :( It will be delivered next week but for the weekend I have my wife's laptop :D

Good news is that the coin I need for the lucky person in this group has just arrived so I will sort out an awesome package and get it out next week :D

Edited by jpbarr

Oops, I forgot to do that. I will do that. But I have a bit of an issue. I spent a lot of time getting the coin for one of you only to see that the person I was sending to has finally managed to get their hands on the same coin :( I have just come back from the Geocoinfest and I will now have to find another coin. I will try to get the package out asap.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yes, many issues all over. I have a package I sent to Germany and it took a full month to get there :P I am sure a lot of it is to do with the recent problems in Paris and such. Worst case I will try and get the package sent back to me by the post office and then try again. Hopefully I can then send out for Christmas :D I really don't want this mission to stop as I have had so much fun with it :D

Yes, many issues all over. I have a package I sent to Germany and it took a full month to get there :P I am sure a lot of it is to do with the recent problems in Paris and such. Worst case I will try and get the package sent back to me by the post office and then try again. Hopefully I can then send out for Christmas :D I really don't want this mission to stop as I have had so much fun with it :D

Yes I can state this. I was the one waiting almost 5 weeks on my package from Estonia. But I am so much used to patience, I finally was really happy to receive my personal edition coins. I heard also that even the german army stopped to send postage over normal post. They use curier service. So it`s probably homemade struggels, but still postage will arrive, but much longer than usual. I will see how fast my package is coming to Jon. KEEPS HEADS UP AND MISSION WILL BE CONTINUED !!!

Hi all, some good news. I just got an email from the post office to say that the package has been found and is on it's way back to me :D Should be with me sometime next week :P

Guess I will start looking for something cool and Christmasy to put in it :santa:

Any reason, why it was sent back to you?