yanagi's seeking list

longtomsilver's searchlist

Toojin's Seeking List

Twofingersdown's Wish List

Krazy_Kajun's Want List

ElliPirelli's Searchlist

Hide*seek's Seeking List

TrinIzzyCar's Wants and Needs

Entry to round 10 is now closed :D And we have a respectable 9 hopeful coiners biting their nails impatiently for the next few weeks until someone shouts "POST" :laughing:

... how in the world can you be 'super busy' ... ???

Few in the world even know where Estonia IS ... much less create cause for it to be busy there ... :P

When I took Round 9 to the Post Office they looked in their computer and said it looks like it was going somewhere near Russia ... so I thought I would have to deal with a forwarding service through the International Space station ... but then we noticed JP's address was just one stop short of that ... :lol:

Nevadanick, the reason I am super busy is not due to Estonia and yes I agree with you that it seems like we are in the middle of nowhere but then most places outside the US seem to be the middle of nowhere to your post office workers :D The reason I am busy is because some crazy people insist on more coin designs and many of those are event coins for others all with deadlines. So to the Geocoin community, I thank you for keeping me busy and allowing me to do this full time B)

Don't say near Russia! That's an insult! Estonia is a very proud member of the European Union! They even deal with the right money, the Euro....

But I agree, from your part of the world it's far, far away.

(Same as your address from my centre of the world, I must say.... ;-))

And ElliPirelli you are right Estonian's hate being next to Russia and when asked will always say "Estonia is just below Finland"

Right time for me to have a good look through these lists and see what I can do to make someone happy :D

Hmmm this may take a bit, you guys are damned hard to shop for........

Remeber jpbarr, if you can't fullfill a wish, there is, according to the rules of this mission,an alternative:

How does the mission work:

If the mission comes to someone, who can't fullfill a wish, he has to send a surprise coin (no matter what coin) to me.

:) :) :)

:laughing: Nice try Thomas, I am just waiting for an answer about a coin. It is between 2 people right now. And depending on the answer I get tonight it will go one way or the other.

I wonder which of you 9 they are?????? You, you or maybe you?

I'll keep you all posted ;)

No problem JP .... the answer is "YES" ..., you can send that coin to ME ... I'm 'K' with that !! :rolleyes:

Edited by nevadanick

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have been trying to get into the address doc since last week!!! Finally found out that the email I have registered and the email that used to give me access to the doc is my Hotmail account which now is not recognised by google doc and my other emails do not have access. Sorry for delays, package is ready just waiting for an answer from the Maine Family to give me access again :P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have been trying to get into the address doc since last week!!! Finally found out that the email I have registered and the email that used to give me access to the doc is my Hotmail account which now is not recognised by google doc and my other emails do not have access. Sorry for delays, package is ready just waiting for an answer from the Maine Family to give me access again :P

Why are you waiting ???

You know my adress :laughing: :laughing:

Ok now every one knows that it's not me :blink: :blink: :blink::ph34r:

The postman must have walked across the continent, it was that slow...

But good to hear, it got there eventually.

When are we shown some pictures? I love seeing pictures of coins.

Well, much more I like the real thing. That's why I'd like to be in the next round too, please.

My searchlist can be found here: TB2DQY8

The search is pretty much up to date, the tradelist is not, I'm afraid.

I'm traveling today when I get hone I'll snap some pics reason it took longer is I moved and forgot to change addresses in the book. I have since straighten that out any who I'll get back with y'all later and post the goodies :) being it took so long and I wanna try and get the box going again what do you guys think a good cut off date is?

Edited by TrinIzzyCar

I'm traveling today when I get hone I'll snap some pics reason it took longer is I moved and forgot to change addresses in the book. I have since straighten that out any who I'll get back with y'all later and post the goodies :) being it took so long and I wanna try and get the box going again what do you guys think a good cut off date is?

How about April 1 - April Fool's day ... <_<

:lol:

Okay cut off date for this round will be as suggested April 1st.

GET YOUR LISTS IN YOU COULD BE NEXT!

If you can't post a picture could you please let us know which coin you got. We are all curious :rolleyes:

Yeppers ... posting it on Facebook doesn't count ... :P

It might, semi count, if I knew where it is on Facebook... :blink:

There was chocolate covered blueberries involved but.... ummm the didn't make it to the picture

Right. Anything with chocolate needs to be photographed straight away, otherwise it's gone... :laughing:

Congratulations on your marvelous parcel, that was quite a treasure trove!

Maybe there should be a new rule stating that chocolates NOT appearing in the pics will mean that the coins are forfeited and must be forwarded to the next Mission recipient ... :P ... :lostsignal:

There was chocolate covered blueberries involved but.... ummm the didn't make it to the picture

Right. Anything with chocolate needs to be photographed straight away, otherwise it's gone... :laughing:

Congratulations on your marvelous parcel, that was quite a treasure trove!

Maybe there should be a new rule stating that chocolates NOT appearing in the pics will mean that the coins are forfeited and must be forwarded to the next Mission recipient ... :P ... :lostsignal:

Now, you can't change the rules so far into the game.

Did you take picutures of your chocolates?

Or are you just mad, because you didn't get chocolates?

:laughing: