Just moved to Northern Louisiana

Flaggal

Just looking for a few good people to cache with. I live in West Monroe, Louisiana. So anywhere close to here is good with me...I am up to traveling when it comes to caching, just looking for people relatively close to me....I have been out of the loop for about 2 years with a cache here and there but nothing serious and I am ITCHING to get back out there and cache. I was a Caching Machine for about 2 1/2 years than just started piddling out.

This area is new to me and my husband does not want me caching alone...To many dangers of the poisonous kind and he does not have the time to go with me..I started caching in Arizona moved to Minnesota, than down to New Orleans and Mississippi and finally here to West Monroe. My husband is a little worried about the poisonous factor here and I am the type to just GO, GO, GO and not think... Anyone want to get together and show me the ropes so I won't end up dying would be wonderful! I think this state is beautiful in it's own right and I am ready to explore, just looking for someone to cache with. Email me at lisa@twincitytrolleys.com

Just looking for a few good people to cache with. I live in West Monroe, Louisiana. So anywhere close to here is good with me...I am up to traveling when it comes to caching, just looking for people relatively close to me....I have been out of the loop for about 2 years with a cache here and there but nothing serious and I am ITCHING to get back out there and cache. I was a Caching Machine for about 2 1/2 years than just started piddling out.

This area is new to me and my husband does not want me caching alone...To many dangers of the poisonous kind and he does not have the time to go with me..I started caching in Arizona moved to Minnesota, than down to New Orleans and Mississippi and finally here to West Monroe. My husband is a little worried about the poisonous factor here and I am the type to just GO, GO, GO and not think... Anyone want to get together and show me the ropes so I won't end up dying would be wonderful! I think this state is beautiful in it's own right and I am ready to explore, just looking for someone to cache with. Email me at lisa@twincitytrolleys.com

Howdy Flaggal, West Monroe just happens to be geocache central for the North Louisiana Geocachers. We try to meet for lunch Saturdays at Logan's Steakhouse on Constitution Drive. It's an open invitation to any/all geocachers. More details are on the home page of the link below.

We also do a lot of camping together at the local state parks (Lake Darbonne, Jimmie Davis), as well as getting together for other events. We will all be grilling and hanging out together at the Twin City Mardis Gras parade February 15th.

Here is the a link to our website:

www.nelageo.net

Looking forward to meeting you.

Edited by LSUFan