Now that I've upgraded to premium....

How do I get the premium caches to show on my app? And how do I get the notification when a new cache is placed. This was my delay in upgrading, I was worried it wouldnt carry over to my app. I'm using C:geo on Android Samsung Galaxy 3

C;geo is not an authorized app, so it does not get the support as others do. It steals the information from the geocaching.com, so that means there are occasionally bugs like this that happen in the app. Last I heard c;geo had always given access to PMO caches, regardless of the users status.

As the other person had said, a lot of times-on geocaching.com, the forums, and perhaps the apps as well, you will have to log out and back in for whatever your product is to recognize your PM.

How do I get the premium caches to show on my app? And how do I get the notification when a new cache is placed. This was my delay in upgrading, I was worried it wouldnt carry over to my app. I'm using C:geo on Android Samsung Galaxy 3

C;geo is not an authorized app, so it does not get the support as others do. It steals the information from the geocaching.com, so that means there are occasionally bugs like this that happen in the app. Last I heard c;geo had always given access to PMO caches, regardless of the users status.

As the other person had said, a lot of times-on geocaching.com, the forums, and perhaps the apps as well, you will have to log out and back in for whatever your product is to recognize your PM.

Or delete and reinstall.

But I'd advise giving the official app a try to be sure. The site changes, and the c:geo app goes against the guidelines. Use could, in theory, get you banned.

And how do I get the notification when a new cache is placed.

This is done via notifications: http://www.geocaching.com/notify/default.aspx (link found on your profile, right column, under "Premium Features")

You have to set up a different notification for each cache type - so one for new traditionals, one for new multicaches, etc.

This reply ↑↑↑↑↑↑. Notifications are emailed from the website (geocaching.com) -- app(s) have nothing to do with it.

You spent the $30 for the premium, spend the extra $10 for the official app.