How to spice up your Travel Bug page

justintim1999

Yes you can.

What I did was to click 'source', this then puts the edit box into html mode enabling you to place html tags and also there appears to be a box for adding inline css. I am not sure but I think that you will have to use the same tags that the cache description page supports. Try it and see.

Where do you click "source" to convert the page to html?

Yes you can.

What I did was to click 'source', this then puts the edit box into html mode enabling you to place html tags and also there appears to be a box for adding inline css. I am not sure but I think that you will have to use the same tags that the cache description page supports. Try it and see.

Where do you click "source" to convert the page to html?

forget about the last comment. I found it. Now to try it. Thanks

Gave it a try and it worked. The only problem was after entering in all the HTML and saving I viewed the page and noticed that I needed to change a few things to get it how I wanted it. When went back in to make the changes All the HTML I had entered reverted back to the what it was before I started. If I hit the back button The changes I made are still there. Strange. Just had to make sure I had it perfect before saving the changes.

Thanks