WSGA Geocoin sale

NepoKama

Interested in making a purchase - I can put in totals, but not get to a cart to pay? Registered for the site, but still no luck. Not sure what I may be doing wrong . . . . :sad::shocked:

I completed a purchase there and if I recall, there is no 'cart' as we know it or expect to see. You click the items and quantity you desire going down the full list on the single page. At the bottom there is a 'buy' link. That takes you to a 'pay for it' type page. It is not possible, at least it wasn't for me, to get to any sort of cart. If you leave the page, you lose the items clicked. I had to make 2 transactions, one on the WSGA coin page and another separate one on the WSGA 'swag sale' page.

That was a few days ago ... assume it is still the same.

There was no penalty for having to do 2 transactions. Just made it 2 separate payment transactions.

Interested in making a purchase - I can put in totals, but not get to a cart to pay? Registered for the site, but still no luck. Not sure what I may be doing wrong . . . . :sad::shocked:

I completed a purchase there and if I recall, there is no 'cart' as we know it or expect to see. You click the items and quantity you desire going down the full list on the single page. At the bottom there is a 'buy' link. That takes you to a 'pay for it' type page. It is not possible, at least it wasn't for me, to get to any sort of cart. If you leave the page, you lose the items clicked. I had to make 2 transactions, one on the WSGA coin page and another separate one on the WSGA 'swag sale' page.

That was a few days ago ... assume it is still the same.

There was no penalty for having to do 2 transactions. Just made it 2 separate payment transactions.

Yes, unfortunately, this is correct. We don't have a shopping cart; the bottom of the page has a Paypal logo and a Buy Now button that you click to go to payment for items on that page. Sorry for the inconvenience, we aren't a commercial business but hope to have a better experience on our new club website in near future. Thanks for your order!

I didn't get a "buy" link at all - the page just ends with a message saying my address is incomplete in my profile. The profile will not let me change anything stating it is an unauthorized change . . . <_<

I see that you are registered on our site, so you should be able to order. (There is a brief lag after you sign up while your account is validated, that has occurred). If you are still unable to order, please PM me through here and I will follow up ASAP to ensure you have access. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: I have contacted our web admin to follow up and verify your account is functioning correctly. But LMK if you are still having issues.

Edited by hydnsek