Wellner's personal geocoin

wellner

It's a great looking coin and I really like personal coins but at $21 each they are a little too pricey for me. :(

Hi!

When I sell to outside EU there are two things that affect the price:

Good thing: You don't have to pay the Swedish VAT - the shop will cut 20% of the prices when you specify shipment to a non-EU country.

Less good thing: I have to send it as a registered mail. The cost for the shipping is about USD 13.50 for 100 rammes (1-2 coins) and USD 18.50 for 250 grammes (2-4 coins)

I am also open for trades, I tried to look at your traders list but the URL is dead.

/Fredrik

Received my coins today. They look great in person. Design is simple, elegant, and eye-popping, and what a great mantra to live by. The glow version is fantastic. It's neat to see the AE version devoid of coloring. What a transformation when adding all the colors! Thanks for the purchases and trade, Fredrik. I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet. blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

53d714b2-6933-413a-9d9d-dfb7a4783c44.jpgae5d3002-3e73-45af-b672-be936a3707c0.jpg56049a95-f818-481e-9781-8f1a8b58d97d.jpg

Two new versions available in the store now - "SCUBA-caching" and "FirstTF blood" editions, both limited to 50 pcs.

adv-v2.jpg

When the new versions arrived i adjusted the prices a bit. The price inside EU is approx €13:30, outside EU the price is approx USD 14:50.

Wouldn't matter to me what the icon is ... or isn't.

First on my list is the coin itself.

Second is the price ... is that coin worth the price.

then a lot of other considerations .......

Next I decide whether to buy or not.

AFTER the decision to purchase ... the very LAST concern is whether it has an icon or not. I'm buying the coin ... not an "I-coin" ( :lol: ) ... but that's just me ... <_<

Wouldn't matter to me what the icon is ... or isn't.

Well' date=' then we are very different in this case.

For me a great coin without an own icon is like a great car with a big bump in its side.

The fee is paid...

Even worse!

But there's hope for me in your words - I will wait - perhaps one day they will have their icon....