got a bug movin north east

Mr.&Mrs.GoTo

My first post here!! The Mrs. and I are taking the Big Wheel bug with us to Ohio,(Eaton to be exact) and we're wanting to place it at an awesome cache site that our children can enjoy too. We're coming from middle MO on I-44, planning on taking I-70 after St.Louis and going through Indianapolis. Any ideas or any bugs needin to get back south? icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.&Mrs.GoTo:

The Mrs. and I are taking the Big Wheel bug with us to Ohio,(Eaton to be exact) and we're wanting to place it at an awesome cache site that our children can enjoy too.

Support your local cache:

Happy Holiday Hide

Here's a nice one in a nice park in Eaton OH. (Perhaps it doesn't directly relate to Big Wheel's mission, but be sure to visit this cache anyway.)

There's also a cache (some virtual) at each of the covered bridges in Preble County, OH.

Well we went to Ohio, dropped off Big Wheel in Eaton at the Happy Holiday Hide. Als o stooped at the Illiana Welcome Center Travel bug rest stop and dropped off Steel Ball. Was hoping to here from IndyTycoon before we left but no such luck, oh well. Thanks for the tips, wish we have had time for more but with too little ones on a long ride not much in the mood to do anything other than get home and get out of the car icon_frown.gif.