New Gas Pump Geocoins are in and now available

mo pirate

use this link for list for my new gas pump coins. no money needed yet, just want to make sure I have you down to receive what you would like.

My link

Replied but to be double sure, add me to the list.

yes i have you on my list Johnny Rango!!! for at least one, Nevada Nick is up to 37????

use this link for list for my new gas pump coins. no money needed yet, just want to make sure I have you down to receive what you would like.

My link

yes i have you on my list Johnny Rango!!! for at least one, Nevada Nick is up to 37????

Hold on there ... are you trying to short coin me ... ??

I'm sure the number was MUCH higher than that ... :P

My link

LOL, I want a whole set, provided my piggy bank doesn't break first. :P

No drool ... yet.

But I do need a life raft ... my head is swimming ... :wacko:

Can't imagine trying to figure out which colors to match with which other colors with both sides being different colors. ... :lostsignal::lostsignal: ... :rolleyes:

OK well just be sure to get at least one of each coin and you will have all the colors I made. Then start trying to get all the brand name tags to go with the colors you have. Keep in mind I only have four tags in quantities. Sinclair, Union, Standard, and Route 66. For all the other brands, I only have 3 of each. AND WERE YOU SAYING "SIGNAL" Gasoline? It is not lost but it is one I only have 3 of.

890d22ec-f456-4db0-89ff-ad4c23a84528.jpg

6402fc4f-8038-46cc-9463-ebd4e8ef0481.jpg

here are two choices for this brand. Fortunately, Black is on one side and yellow is on the other side! You can save money!!!!

How many actual coins will there be ?? I think I'm confused.

What are the color combos with each coin ??

So far in your posts we've seen ...

an orange and green combo (fuel types unknown)

a blue and yellow combo (fuel types unknown)

red - premium

red - ethyl

yellow - regular

yellow - ethyl

orange - ethyl

orange - regular

gold glitter - ethyl

green - ethyl

green glitter - ethyl

purple glitter - regular

red glitter - regular

blue - regular

black - regular

pink - regular

That's 14 colors so far. 7 combos. 14 globes. Will there be different AE colors? Will there be same colors with metal changes also ?? ex: 7 combos x 3 metals each = 21 possible coins, 42 globes ??

Have you determined what the color combos will be ??? I would think that would make quite a difference with whatever globes are desired.

I think I'll just order one of your Titanic coins and go down with the ship ... :huh:

In case anyone wants to know ( I know NevadaNick is very nervous) the order for my gas pumps has gone in and it is as follows:

AE- 10 each of Antique Silver with black glitter on Ethyl side and Green glitter on Regular side.

RE- 50 each of Shiny silver with Orange on Ethyl side and green on Regular side.

RE- 60 each of Shiny Silver with Yellow on Ethyl side and Black on Regular side.

RE- 55 each of Shiny Silver with Blue on Ethyl side and Red on Regular side.

LE- 35 each of Black Nickel with Gold Glitter on Ethyl side and Silver Glitter on Regular side.

LE- 35 each in Satin Silver with Red Glitter on Ethyl side and Blue Glitter on Regular side.

XLE- 15 each in shiny Gold with Purple glitter on Ethyl side and Pink Glitter on Regular side.

all of these will come with 2 pathtags of the generic nature. Upon request I will try to include one (1) of my 4 tags I have in quantity which are Standard "Red Crown", Union, Sinclair and Route 66 gasolines. Other brands will have to be sought after on pathtags .com from those owner who made them. search by vintage oil and or gas globes.

and I will likely do a SPECIAL EDITION for Geocoinfest!!

I need to get myself a full set of these, where can i pre-order these ? ;-)

Well I do not like pre orders as I like to have the goods on hand before I try to sell any. I have a facebook page called This N That where I have asked people to write what they would like so I can contact them when they come in!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/This-N-That/1398120113761508

Ok, placed my wish list / order at your fb page :-)

I need to get myself a full set of these, where can i pre-order these ? ;-)

Well I do not like pre orders as I like to have the goods on hand before I try to sell any. I have a facebook page called This N That where I have asked people to write what they would like so I can contact them when they come in!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/This-N-That/1398120113761508

Ok, placed my wish list / order at your fb page :-)

Thank you, I will try my best to take care of your wish!

Yes, I hope I have them in time to figure out everyones order so I can hold them out of the ones I take to KC Picnic. Maybe I will have them soon enough to get all orders done and then it will be simple to know what to take to KC. They are trying to go MEGA this year so maybe I can help them and use these as bribery to get people there for FREE shipping AND make the event MEGA??? Wadda ya think? Coby, Brady, anyone?

Yes, I hope I have them in time to figure out everyones order so I can hold them out of the ones I take to KC Picnic. Maybe I will have them soon enough to get all orders done and then it will be simple to know what to take to KC. They are trying to go MEGA this year so maybe I can help them and use these as bribery to get people there for FREE shipping AND make the event MEGA??? Wadda ya think? Coby, Brady, anyone?

What event is that ?? GC code ?? Dates ??

Oh man! I'd love to go but it's same weekend as my daughters birthday, shocking I'm about to say this, but she comes before caching in my life :) so I won't be able to make it, but I know where you live!

Geez Brady I guess you get to pay shipping then! LOL Maybe I could hold you one for Geocoinfest???

OK, Finally got these yesterday and about ready to take your orders. I have many on a list who were interested so now just need exact order to get them sorted and shipped! Please be patient and those on the list will get first priority. Newbies will need to wait til I have my supporters taken care of. Anyone can submit an order request but my list people come first. I would suggest you get on the list at This N That facebook page. You can see pics of each edition as well as tags to go with them and pricing as well as shipping. use this link for list for my new gas pump coins. see entry #102

My link

49221d31-fd32-4b46-8584-2682153ac46e.jpg

Edited by mo pirate

Order placed.

Forgot to ask if these attach easily to underground tanks ... :lostsignal:

Order in and a "wish list" for a "Mobile Globe" made at the other place... B) Anybody have one?

Joe if I forgot to answer- yes I have a few extra Mobils that Gemma sent me from Netherlands so I can handle one! I will enclose the detail instructions for you Nevada Nick to hook these up to underground tanks but the hose is so small it takes 24 hours to get one gallon pumped with these! LOL (now I need to remember to put the disclaimer on ebay that these do not actually work.)

Order placed.

Forgot to ask if these attach easily to underground tanks ... :lostsignal:

Order in and a "wish list" for a "Mobile Globe" made at the other place... B) Anybody have one?

Joe if I forgot to answer- yes I have a few extra Mobils that Gemma sent me from Netherlands so I can handle one! I will enclose the detail instructions for you Nevada Nick to hook these up to underground tanks but the hose is so small it takes 24 hours to get one gallon pumped with these! LOL (now I need to remember to put the disclaimer on ebay that these do not actually work.)

That made me spit out my morning coffee.... :grin:

Here is the LE black nickel with glitter gold and the RT66 insert. It is Black glitter on other side. originally to be silver glitter. oh well. LE is $35. sure love the hoses and the gas bowl as it looks very much like gas inside of it!

3158db79-2c7b-4eab-a9e2-4641793931ba.jpg

Edited by mo pirate

Here is the LE black nickel with glitter gold and the RT66 insert. It is Black glitter on other side. originally to be silver glitter. oh well. LE is $35. sure love the hoses and the gas bowl as it looks very much like gas inside of it!

[snipped]

Are you telling me NOW that it only LOOKS like there is gas inside ... :huh: ... :blink:

Got mine today... the pictures don't come close... they are awesome in hand! What a concept and what a final result! Congratulations on a coin that will be a collectors item for sure.

As for that guy in Nevada, I took them out of the box, gased up my jeep and am driving around to a few events bragging.... :laughing: