New Gas Pump Geocoins are in and now available

mo pirate

Well on Feb 22 I paid for and ordered samples. Wonder where they went??? Sure hope they get here soon. Maybe I can blame CNY.
Really want to get in the fun with this one. Do keep me in mind.

me too

That may not happen ... I heard that shipping to that part of the world has been discontinued ... :laughing:

Well on Feb 22 I paid for and ordered samples. Wonder where they went??? Sure hope they get here soon. Maybe I can blame CNY.
me too
That may not happen ... I heard that shipping to that part of the world has been discontinued ... :laughing:

Oh dear, does that include outbound? :ph34r:

me too

Oh dear, does that include outbound? :ph34r:

UMmmm .... NO !!!

Inbound was discontinued so that the extra resources could be made available for INCREASING the outbound ... :P

O M G ... and how many colors are there in a rainbow ... ??? lots! :unsure:

I'll have more gas pumps than COSTCO .... :o I am sure! :blink:

Don't have any yet ... but love 'em already !!! me 2 :D

AND here are your new pages for them!!!

34613c16-b1e9-400c-baa8-742f55dc7a27.jpg

Is that page thrown in with a purchase of 6 gas pumps?

:blink::P:o:D might be! we will see, but don't tell Nevadanick :P:D:blink::o

I 'was' excited about filling those 10 pages with 60 pumps ... but I guess I'm not supposed to know .... <_<

... Moving on now ... broken hearted ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I 'was' excited about filling those 10 pages with 60 pumps ... but I guess I'm not supposed to know .... <_<

... Moving on now ... broken hearted ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

ONLY because it was gonna be a surprise for you when you opend the envelope box crate! LOL

I definitely want Gulf....

other choices could include (in a limited number except for my productions of (Sinclair, Standard, Union, Route 66)...........

ea9357c0-1074-4513-8ac9-a691ec19de77.jpg

I only have a couple of each globe tag except for my productions of the generic "GAS" "Petrol" or my Sinclair Dino, Route 66 Gasoline, Standard Gasoline, or Union Gasoline of which I have many!

Edited by mo pirate

I might have to put dibs on a Phillips 66. Live in Bartlesville, OK, where Phillips 66 was founded.

so like this one? but remember that is only one side! it is like two coins in one Phillips 66 on one side and ????? on the other!

8fbed562-a6ce-4fc1-bc1b-7e18cb585237.jpg

Will it cost the price of 2 coins, or are we getting a relative bargain?

I might have to put dibs on a Phillips 66. Live in Bartlesville, OK, where Phillips 66 was founded.

so like this one? but remember that is only one side! it is like two coins in one Phillips 66 on one side and ????? on the other!

8fbed562-a6ce-4fc1-bc1b-7e18cb585237.jpg

Will it cost the price of 2 coins, or are we getting a relative bargain?

so you say you are a relative and want a bargain????

I think NevadaNick has already tried that one.

WOW. I'm lookin' at an empty pocket with these!!! :unsure::blink:

My first choices: Mileage (OWL), Polly, Rainbow, Sinclair, Route 66 and Skelly.

Now, to find out how many color Pumps may happen???

DARN PIRATE has so many amazing Coins--- and always more in mind!!!!!! :tongue::ph34r:

ARGghhh ... he be hoistin' all yur booty and doubloons .... :ph34r:

TRYING TO....RESIST......

Collectively speaking ... Resistance is Futile .... Resistance is Futile ... :blink:

while I'm impressed and patiently waiting to find out when these will be available... I've got a question though...

Because these are Sherpa type coins and hold pathtags, will they come with a generic pathtag?

Just looking for some clarification, as it seems some might be confused and are stating they want certain tags included with their coin(s)...

I'm good though, as I was part of the vintage gas globe production and have most of them already....I just need the coins to highlight my collection now...

while I'm impressed and patiently waiting to find out when these will be available... I've got a question though...

Because these are Sherpa type coins and hold pathtags, will they come with a generic pathtag?

Just looking for some clarification, as it seems some might be confused and are stating they want certain tags included with their coin(s)...

I'm good though, as I was part of the vintage gas globe production and have most of them already....I just need the coins to highlight my collection now...

Yes you are correct as a member of the club for gas globe tags, I did 3 of them-- Sinclair, Standard, and Union gas. I also did a Route 66 Gas (now in production outside of the club. So basically I have 3 of each tag made in the club plus many of my own creations. The pump is being made with two generics- one says "GAS" and the other says "Petrol" so these can be switched out. I am thinking I will switch out some to have both "GAS" tags and some to have both "Petrol" tags depending on the customers wants. I can OFFER other brand tags as I have them available but if they already have their own as you do then much better!!! here is the original pic with the generic tag shown.

1546459_1421332041440315_1800816380_n.jpg

Thanks for the update !! We were beginning to think you were holding out on us ... :laughing:

These can't be easy though ... a Work of Art must be a lot more difficult than a 'coin' .... since 'coin' to the Chinese originated as a round disk with a round hole in it ... :lol:

Lesson learned ... Are you working on the new coins for GeoWoodstock XXV and GCF2020 yet ... ???

---------------

BTW ... we don't want any of these leftover old wornout overdiscussed designs at Geocoinfests ... we want NEW creative designs ... :P

well I am thinking I might be lucky to have these by Geocoinfest the ways things are SLOWLY moving. My Geocoinfest coin is almost a step ahead of these now.

>>> And lets not even talk about my submissions to Oakcoins. (cause nobody else is) <<<)

Then ..,. we obviously need to ... :lol:B)

OK so I go to Geowoodstock XII and guess who comes by my booth and tells me my Gasoline Pump SAMPLES are on their way. I should have them when I get home or on Tuesday. HMMMM. I will believe it when I see them??? Well, they were in the mailbox when I got home! So now I will need to go thru all the fun of getting pics posted so maybe you can help me decide on colors or finishes. This will take awhile and after 4 or more hours of driving after a fun filled weekend I think I will wait til tomorrow to post the sample pics. Try to get ready for them. Nick are you listening???

OK so I go to Geowoodstock XII and guess who comes by my booth and tells me my Gasoline Pump SAMPLES are on their way. I should have them when I get home or on Tuesday. HMMMM. I will believe it when I see them??? Well, they were in the mailbox when I got home! So now I will need to go thru all the fun of getting pics posted so maybe you can help me decide on colors or finishes. This will take awhile and after 4 or more hours of driving after a fun filled weekend I think I will wait til tomorrow to post the sample pics. Try to get ready for them. Nick are you listening???

eh ... :lostsignal: :lostsignal: :lostsignal:

Love 'em all ... what I need now is a new job as a Private Equity firm manager ... :yikes:

By preference though ...

Purple Glitter #1 (<< cuz purple is Bukibear's Fav color) - but maybe a diff tag

Yellow #2 - naturally the Shell taggy thingy ... :)

Gold Glitter #3 - the red tag doesn't do it justice ...

Green #4 - but the Dino goes so well - appropriately if I recall ...

Can you send me some so I can check them out UP CLOSE ... :D

Just stop by and Buki bear and you can look at all of them up close. Just because a tag is pictured with one of the colors does not mean it has to be left there! I just wanted you to see that they do come with the generics BUT you can get any of the 37 or so gas globe tags made by the vintage gas globe pathtag club. I have four of the flavors in qty otherwise I might only have 3 or 4 of each so.................