New Gas Pump Geocoins are in and now available

mo pirate

I guess I better start making new album pages before I release this mammoth geocoin. So far the Post Office said they love it! Maybe I will only be able to sell them in person so the shipping will not matter?!?!

Maybe I will release them at GeowoodstockXXII or maybe wait for Geocoinfest in Houston?? What do you think?

Does SIZE matter?

More later.

Edited by Eartha

I guess I better start making new album pages before I release this mammoth geocoin. So far the Post Office said they love it! Maybe I will only be able to sell them in person so the shipping will not matter?!?!

Maybe I will release them at GeowoodstockXXII or maybe wait for Geocoinfest in Houston?? What do you think?

Does SIZE matter?

More later.

Of course it matters ... what size WILL the cost be ... ?? ... :laughing:

If you want to know what I think ... I 'think' you need to send me samples so I can let you now for sure ... :P

You should also do it NOW... no vacation til GCF for you ... we love your coins too much to wait that long ... :D

Does SIZE matter?

More later.

Of course it matters ... what size WILL the cost be ... ?? ... :laughing:

If you want to know what I think ... I 'think' you need to send me samples so I can let you now for sure ... :P

You should also do it NOW... no vacation til GCF for you ... we love your coins too much to wait that long ... :D

I am hoping to keep cost down at $20 or so.

Well put me in the Intrigued column!!! Can you tell us any more about the features with out giving away all the fun? I want some more! :D

Well if you did not know, I can tell you my progress will be stalled by the Chinese New Year. So I will have to wait much like you all are waiting!

I'm with you ;) It's playing havoc as always, but that's part of the adventure in making a coin! :laughing:

maybe a..................

1546459_1421332041440315_1800816380_n.jpg

ah HA ... FREE lead poisoning with every coin ... :P

Bukibear thinks you are dating yourself ... :laughing:

... and the sister coin to this is a Beano geocoin ... :D

------------

So Roy will you and Bukibear need all of the different color schemes? With all the different tag toppers?

Actually ... very, VERY nice. We're 'IN' for this one, no doubt !!!

-snipped-

------------

So Roy will you and Bukibear need all of the different color schemes? With all the different tag toppers?

First the sales details ....

then the order details ... :laughing:

Social security raise this year was $11 ... how many coins AND tags will that take care of ... ???

-snipped-

------------

First the sales details ....

then the order details ... :laughing:

Social security raise this year was $11 ... how many coins AND tags will that take care of ... ???

Well if you get this coin maybe you can save money and pump your own gas, petrol, benzin or go juice!

That is an interesting coin! What are the dimensions?

Just 5" x 2" X 8MM with two pathtags magnetized. and did I mention the hose?????

He did not mention the underground 8,000 gallon tank either. ... 80' x 20' x 15'

Now you know why Steve said this coin would require "new album pages" ...

Also ... Each coin will require an EPA Certification and an Environmental Impact Study ... :blink:

Does SIZE matter?

More later.

I think you should be in Arizona this coming weekend for the Yuma Mega #11 and sell us some then ... :rolleyes:

Good chance I'll run out of gas before Houston ... :grin:

Which designs will there be? Just one or are you making a Signal one? :)

I think there are already answers appearing in several posts here ...

MO-the-Pirate wrote in post #8: "Did I mention this coin carrying a tag or two via magnets?? "

The pics show that the round sign above the pump will be the place to locate a 'pt' with different names, by magnet.

We have also seen at least a yellow and a red version, not even discussing various metals.

When was the last time you saw Mo Pirate make one option in his designs ... ??? ... :lostsignal:

MO-the-Pirate wrote in post #8: "Did I mention this coin carrying a tag or two via magnets?? "

The pics show that the round sign above the pump will be the place to locate a 'pt' with different names, by magnet.

We have also seen at least a yellow and a red version, not even discussing various metals.

When was the last time you saw Mo Pirate make one option in his designs ... ??? ... :lostsignal:

Well, Let me answer Roy. I think it was about 6 months ago when I did the JFK 50 year memorial coin. Antique Bronze only!

I guess before that is might have been the 150 year anniversary of the Pony Express- Antique Copper only! that was 2010!

Well, Let me answer Roy. I think it was about 6 months ago when I did the JFK 50 year memorial coin. Antique Bronze only!

I guess before that is might have been the 150 year anniversary of the Pony Express- Antique Copper only! that was 2010!

Whazzat u're sayin' ?? The gas pump will be offered in Antique Lead only ... ?? ... :surprise:

B'golly ... that should just about make this new coin .... mo priceless ... :D