Post a recent picture of yourself geocaching.

I was mainly happy because I found the cache! Two of the last five logs before mine were DNF's, as the cache was very well hidden and the approach route wasn't obvious. The hint was "in a hole covered by rocks" and you are on a mountain filled with holes and rocks. After figuring out the right trail up the cliff, and doing all the climbing, I sure felt better with a smiley instead of a DNF frown.

How do I format a picture for this? Ha..

Normally I use Image Shack or TinyPic, but if you have any picture of you in the logs Gallery, just click in it with the right button of the mouse and save the URL.

After that, use the little picture icon above this dialog box and paste the obtained URL.

Lately I've been using Imgur. Once registered it's easy to upload photos to the web site and once uploaded it immediately produces a short "direct" URL that can be copy-n-pasted into the "Add Image" dialog box (using the icon which looks like an image). There are also mobile apps available was well as desktop applications for both the PC and a Mac (I used both). From Windows Explorer on a PC or Finder on a Mac one can just drag the image to the desktop icon and it will upload it to Imgur. One can also do a screen (or partial screen) capture and upload the results as well. It's very easy to use.