Coming Soon...Another Personal Geocoin !

drneal

New coin is out!!!!!

But I think it only right that drneal show and explain AND Shadows Friend post a photo of the unveiling :D:D:D

Careful about unveiling ... this is a family friendly site ... no 'R' rated material allowed ... :P

No Doubt! This is family friendly!! :lol::D

the coin is indeed out !

this coin is dedicated to a woman that brought happiness and love back into my life...thank you Laura, i love you

ladies and gentlemen, along with the rest of you, may I present the "Marry Me" geocoin...

40947fe8-d603-4a52-834a-ba5daa7b7ab5_zps557a731b.jpg

the coin, along with an engagement ring (which looks strangely like the geocoin,) was given to Laura at the Midwest Geobash at closing ceremonies yesterday, in front of the 2500+ attending. a picture of the coin was projected behind us, while I went down on one knee. happily, Laura said yes !

the outer portion of the coin is silver, and our outlines are gold. it is a 2" coin, trackable with icon.

at the bottom of the coin are our geonicks, imoutnabout and drneal...on the other side of the coin are the words, "Will You Marry Me."

a final note, her ring is engraved with the tracking number of the single all silver version of the coin, our own little AE version !

ILYK

ILYL

WOW!

What a romantic moment that must have been on the MWGB with all those witnesses.

Especially for Laura to get such a special trackable ring on her finger with the question would you marry me :D

Dr.Neal you're a true romantic :)

I am happy that you have found each other and if I was on MWGB I would have given a big kiss to both of you.

Enjoy your life together!

Loves, Marjon

The coin is beautiful! But it does not compare to the proposal and the magnificent ring!

Neal and Laura are so happy together! We are very grateful that we were there to witness the event and celebrate with them.

Proposal.jpg

Congratulations to both of them and we hope they have many many years of happiness!

ah....... :wub: a truer emoticon was never emoti'ed

The coin is beautiful! But it does not compare to the proposal and the magnificent ring!

Neal and Laura are so happy together! We are very grateful that we were there to witness the event and celebrate with them.

Proposal.jpg

Congratulations to both of them and we hope they have many many years of happiness!

What a great picture :D

Proposal.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing this photo!! It made me cry happy tears!! :):wub:

Proposal.jpg

DITTO!!!!

Proposal.jpg

ah....... :wub: a truer emoticon was never emoti'ed

So happy to see a pic of the moment. It is beautiful and I am so, so, so happy for the both of you!

Proposal.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: