Help ID coins?

Tha Saint

Hi, I haven't posted here/geocached/collected coins in a few years.. I just happened to pull a bag of coins out of my basement and figured time to move on from them.. I do plan to still keep some of these coins, the rest I may sell some, give some away, or just drop in a local cache.. Im really not sure yet.

I really don't remember a lot of the names and editions and years and was hoping to get some help so I know what I have and I can start a list..

Any help would be appreciated, probably not the best pic, but here are some of the coins from my bag.

gc2_zpsbd385091.jpg

Ok so what I can read or remember, please correct me or fill in the blanks? Kinda just gonna go from left to right.

Name / Year / Edition

Orange Pepper / 06 / ?? - untrackable

United States of America / 06 / ??

4 musketeers / ?? / ??

Mauison / ?? / ??

Absolut Caching / 06 /

Turtle? / ?? / ??

3x Medusa Coins / ?? / I thought I remember them being AE?

Midnight Madness / 10 / ??

No clue what the next one is, says its a tsunrey design

Carpe Diem Mystery coin ??

2x Neptune / ?? / I remember them being a certain edition?

Luck & Protection Mystery coin?

No clue, says Rocky mountains/ colorful Colorado?

Compass Rose / No clue of edition or year? Black nickel?

Conucopia???

No clue on next 2

Monkey that says "Remember when you were bannanas for caching"??

Dark Side of the Cache, silver... Just wasn't sure if there were editions or what year it is from?

Thanks in advance for any input, much appreciated..

If you go to Find Trackables and type in the code it will usually tell you the name of the coin and do you want to activate. The large green turtle is an Earth Turtle Oceania Tahhiti Geocoin, if I see the colors right. The second Tsunrise*bey Design is Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller Geocoin and I believe it is the Nutella version, again if I see the right colors. The monkey coin is a Remember When Sock Monkey Geocoin and the last one I know is the 2010 Midnight Madness Geocoin. It should have a date on it.

If you go to Find Trackables and type in the code it will usually tell you the name of the coin and do you want to activate. The large green turtle is an Earth Turtle Oceania Tahhiti Geocoin, if I see the colors right. The second Tsunrise*bey Design is Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller Geocoin and I believe it is the Nutella version, again if I see the right colors. The monkey coin is a Remember When Sock Monkey Geocoin and the last one I know is the 2010 Midnight Madness Geocoin. It should have a date on it.

Ok thanks for the reply and info..