Why have my emails stopped?

joeylovestreasure

About a week ago I stopped receiving emails from geocaching.com including notifications of newly published caches and logs when people find mine, even after submitting a new cache I didn't receive the usual automated messages.I have a dedicated email address for all things geocaching and that address works fine. I haven't changed my address but when I forgot my password I logged in with Facebook. Are my emails now going to a Facebook email. I see there is a FB email address linked to my name but I have no idea how to access that. Another cause could be I got an iPad for Christmas and now access the app and website from my phone, Mac and iPad - might this be a cause? Any thoughts or solutions?

Edited by joeylovestreasure

I have noticed that I am no longer getting any of the notifications for newly published caches. I get the weekly newsletter & notifications of cachers finding my caches. I have all types of cache notifications set up, but none of them are working.

BirkieHiker and I are no longer receiving emails for caches on our watch lists or notifications of new caches in our search area. We are receiving posts from caches we own, new caches we create, and newsletters. This started several months ago. We both have examined our profile settings and nothings seems to be wrong. Our ISP provides us with a weekly SPAM list and we do not see any messages which appear to come from Groundspeak. Is there something we are missing in try to solve this problem?

Thanks, YW