New Geocachers to Indiana

Team Tecmage

Hey Folks,

Tracy and I are packing up and moving East to Indiana. I just took a job at Valpo, so we're on our way to NW Indiana. This means a shorter commute to caches in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan (yes, Ohio too)!

We're looking forward to settling in, hunting caches, and of course placing a "few". icon_rolleyes.gif

Welcome to Indiana. I wont call you a Hoosier yet, but that wont matter since noone seems to know what it really means anyways. You missed the spring picnic for IN-GEO, but there will be a fall picnic in September. The spring one would have been pretty close (near South Bend) but there are plenty of caches near Brown County State Park where the fall picnic will be held on Sept.27th.

There are not a lot of caches in the Valpo area, but there are quite a few if you go just a little East or West.

Good Luck

Thanks for The Adventures

ingeo-button1.gif

Welcome! Try using a Hammond zipcode for starters-46320,46324,46327. This shows lots of Illinois caches as well as Indiana. There's three in Hammond, two in Munster, and a few others scattered around. Feel free to E-Mail me if you have any questions.

Maps?!? We don't need no stinking maps! We got coordinates!

Gary and Mary and Woodbutcher, thanks for the welcome. We're excited about the move. I don't know if we can make the Fall picnic- Tracy is due Spetember 2nd. As far as few caches in Valpo, we'll try to change that! We have six active with five in our area. We have one ready to place once we settle in, and ideas on a couple of more- hopefully giving people a reason to cache in Valparaiso.

Welcome to Indiana! Always good to get new cachers in the area. Looking forward to seeing your signatures in the log books! New caches are great too... icon_biggrin.gif

GeoMedic - team leader of GeoStars

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.