Stash in St. Louis

Guest teq56

My wife and I hid a stash in St. Louis. We think it is the first in the area. We plan on hiding a few more in the next couple of months. I hope others will find it and start hiding more for us to find as well.

Guest Omicron

That's great. The national headquarters for my fraternity is in St. Louis, so I plan on making a trip their this summer. Hopefully I'll get a chance to hunt this one down while I'm there =)

I have placed a stash in the St. Louis area as well so that should make two now. And someone from Stevens Point is coming to visit? I went to school at UWSP! Go figure...

There are now three and counting! I can't wait to go out this weekend and find them. My wife is making a trip to Wal-Mart to buy more tupperware to hide more soon. Will keep you all posted.

Hide it and they will hunt!

Guest Omicron

fryed - you went to school up here in Point, huh? That's pretty cool. I'm a double major in computer science & German here. It'll be awhile before I'm able to make it to St. Lous (summer, probably) but I hope to soon. Last time I was in St. Louis I was still in grade school =)

Yup, Omicron, I graduated from Point in '89 with a major in Geography. I guess that helps explain why I am in this hobby, huh? I was in Point over the holidays passing through on my way to Wausau. I drove around campus for a few minutes to see what had changed over the past few years. The changes that have been made look pretty nice. I guess when you were in grade school and was last in St. Louis I was probably up there at school. Hmmm...

Guest ssylvester

Fryed,

In reference to your comment when logging your visit to my cache, I agree - clues for the most part are unnecessary - we all should be able to read a map. Kinda does take a bit of the challenge away from the hunt.

Found the Boardwalk! Going to hide a new one tomorrow but will make it much more difficult. I will try to get it on the site tomorrow night. Then we are going to look for Dan's.

TEQ