So what geocoins geo-santa/geo-hanukah harry leave for you?

drneal

Very awesome coins you two!!

I myself didn't receive any coins for Christmas. But what I did receive was an email saying "Your Discover Card Statement is ready for viewing. Merry Christmas!" Just what I needed! <_<

At least it wasn't an e-mail bringing attention to ...

"Your account has been suspended and you are overdrawn by $-xxx,xxx.xx ... please bring this balance current ASAP". ... :cry:

I received some geocoins for Christmas, but this one is my favorite !

2a0dae7c-c89b-4958-a6ae-f72d32f25f10_zps1a74d32f.jpg2b91b795-789e-4153-8f22-4b51500ed973_zps0181bfcb.jpg

:) This is surely the most valuable coin you could get! One of a kind. very special. I am happy for you two! :)

I did not receive coins, but I got a gingerbread heart (does that count?) and my son's geocoin is only 30 miles away after finding its way home from the US, being on the road for nearly 4 years! So, that is a good enough gift.

Edited by Strombus

So enough with The mushy stuff already jeeze... ;) Do coins i bought myself for myself count? I got my muggle friend a Eagle Eye-Frost coin for Christmas.

Haha ! I hear ya. :wub:

I guess what we were really interested in was the coins everyone received for the holidays. You people need to let your loved ones in on your secret addiction!! How else will you be surprised with the stuff you love the most?

That being said, I did have to ban drneal from eBay for awhile so we wouldn't be bidding against each other. :P

Very nice coins, both of you. Someday we need to meet up at another event so I can hear your story!

While not coins in the strictest sense, I got a couple of fun trackables for Christmas.

My wife is great at noticing when I mention new coins I'd like to have and so this year I got an XL Steampunk Robot and a Trackable Lego Man. The Owl coin is one I gave her.

5ae52c55-4148-4bc5-b5a3-e4e92cff06c9.jpg