Caches along 75

sjs102

In June we will be taking a group of Scouts to Canada. We're planning on heading up 75 to Michigan, and taking the Windsor bridge. We'd like to break it up by hitting some caches on the way. I know we can find them using the maps, but what I'm looking for are recommendations. Are there any caches along this route that you'd recommend as being really neat, and worth the stop? (Also, not taking 2hours to find). Thanks

It might help if we knew how far along I-75 you'll be travelling. Are you starting in Florida or Toledo, Ohio? It's a long highway!

Actually I've been thinking about setting up some caches along I-75 through Ohio as I travel from Detroit to Cincinnati 8-10 times a year. North of Dayton there is little until Toledo. There are caches along I-75 in northern Kentucky and southern Ohio (Cincinnati to Dayton) and caches in northern Ohio (Toledo) through Detroit. Be a bit more specific, so I can help you. icon_confused.gif

Super Cacher!

It might help if we knew how far along I-75 you'll be travelling. Are you starting in Florida or Toledo, Ohio? It's a long highway!

Actually I've been thinking about setting up some caches along I-75 through Ohio as I travel from Detroit to Cincinnati 8-10 times a year. North of Dayton there is little until Toledo. There are caches along I-75 in northern Kentucky and southern Ohio (Cincinnati to Dayton) and caches in northern Ohio (Toledo) through Detroit. Be a bit more specific, so I can help you. icon_confused.gif

Super Cacher!

quote:
Originally posted by sjs102:

In June we will be taking a group of Scouts to Canada. We're planning on heading up 75 to Michigan, and taking the Windsor bridge.

Where is this Windsor bridge you speak of? Is it north of the Mackinac bridge? icon_biggrin.gif

I have yet to get to that side of town, so I can not really help you out.

Please take everything I post with an MDOT trucks load of salt!

migo_sig_logo.jpg