Coming Soon: Eye of the Dragon

fox-and-the-hound

Just wondering...

How many will be minted of each of the RE editions? How many of the LE?

To date, we've only made a short run of each finish to see if they would be more well received in a particular finish. To our surprise, there doesn't seem to be a particular favorite so far. We've talked a lot about the pros and cons of producing a larger number of coins, but we're both in agreement, that keeping smaller numbers with better "collectability" as a focus is in everybody's best interest. To date only 100 (or less) have been made of each finish and we want to keep the LE at a significantly lower number than the others (about a 1-10 ratio vs the REs).

:grin:

Just wondering...

To date, we've only made a short run of each finish to see if they would be more well received in a particular finish. To our surprise, there doesn't seem to be a particular favorite so far. We've talked a lot about the pros and cons of producing a larger number of coins, but we're both in agreement, that keeping smaller numbers with better "collectability" as a focus is in everybody's best interest. To date only 100 (or less) have been made of each finish and we want to keep the LE at a significantly lower number than the others (about a 1-10 ratio vs the REs).

So does that mean 30 LEs since there are 100 each of 3 colors or 10 LEs?

Just wondering...

No, it's based on the total run of coins when production ends. Final numbers will be out when we've finished, but as I said, we ran a short run of each finish to start before deciding how many total we would create. Final numbers will be posted when we retire this design. I collect coins myself so I understand the collector's desire to acquire coins with a lower production number and I intend to collect a few of these for my own portfolio and collection. ;)

Just wondering...

No, it's based on the total run of coins when production ends. Final numbers will be out when we've finished, but as I said, we ran a short run of each finish to start before deciding how many total we would create. Final numbers will be posted when we retire this design. I collect coins myself so I understand the collector's desire to acquire coins with a lower production number and I intend to collect a few of these for my own portfolio and collection. ;)

Thanks for the reply - I'll keep watching here for the final numbers.

Just waiting for my coins to turn up now. Has anyone else in the UK/Europe got their coins yet?

Thanks for the reply - I'll keep watching here for the final numbers.

Just waiting for my coins to turn up now. Has anyone else in the UK/Europe got their coins yet?

Haven't received mine yet, I'm still anxiously waiting as well...

Edited by Ogima