trouble transfering coordination on my GPS

louper

I can not use the Send to my GPS any more. Every time I tried a Box come up. Delorme and it do not allow me to switch to Garmin therefore I cannot find the Garmin plug in. I reinstall Garmin Plug in try it again and it still the same not letting me to go Garmin. I was wondering if Delorme plug in was default or my Pc is not working right, I am using Window explorer, I am running Window 7. I use to do it all the time before never try it for two months just try it yesterday several time and today and still cannot make it working. Could any body help me out on this situation. Tank you

Edited by louper

DeLorme is the default. The problem with switching to the Garmin tab is a problem in Internet Explorer 11.

Go to Tools. Then down to Compatibility View settings. The box "Add this website" should be filled in automatically. If not, type in

geocaching.com

then use the Add button. Close. Now try "Send to my GPS" again.

DeLorme is the default. The problem with switching to the Garmin tab is a problem in Internet Explorer 11.

Go to Tools. Then down to Compatibility View settings. The box "Add this website" should be filled in automatically. If not, type in

geocaching.com

then use the Add button. Close. Now try "Send to my GPS" again.

I had the same issue and this resolved it. Thank you!