Photographs not showing in Firefox

eikenboom

When running Firefox, the photographs do not show, both on the main page for a waymark and on the page where I should be seeing the gallery. The photos also do show on a listing of waymarks.

This happens ONLY on Firefox (no problems on IE) and ONLY on Waymarking.com. I have no problems with geocaching.com or any other website (as far as I know).

This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have cleared the cache and the cookies, restarted Firefox and Windows and reinstalled Firefox (from 25.0.1 to 26.0), all to no avail.

HELP PLEASE

I mentioned this in a post in another thread but since there has been no reaction, I decided to start a new thread.

This has been going on for a few weeks now. I have cleared the cache and the cookies, restarted Firefox and Windows and reinstalled Firefox (from 25.0.1 to 26.0), all to no avail.

HELP PLEASE

no clue either :signalviolin: .. all fine on my FF

(consider Chrome :antenna: )

Edited by Rikitan

You might have clicked on the 'block images form img.Groundspeak.com'

Check on a Waymarking page the 'page-info' on the 'media'-tab

There should be a list of all pictures on the page, including some form img.Groundspeak.com

On it is also an 'block all pictures from xxx' checkbox. Checkbox should be off.

Bock images is not selected.

If I browse through the images in Page Info | Media, all images show in the preview except jpg and png (which are the ones from img.Groundspeak.com). However when I move over them a second time, they do show in the preview. But still nothing in the Waymarking pages. Weirder and weirder...

Edited by eikenboom