Selling my collection to buy a ring

ZeroHecksGiven

Alright, time to propose to the girlfriend and I'm trying to put some funds together to make it happen. I'm posting these here in hopes to avoid some of the fees associated with eBay, but will be posting whatever doesn't sell here, on eBay in a week or two.

Please send offers and I'll add them to the list. Bidding ends on Saturday. If you're attempting to buy the coin before the bidding is up, go for it, but please make sure the offer is "generous" enough for me to think no one else will want it more than you.

Also, please check back in on the thread, I'll try and email all the bidders for a specific coin on friday or so, just to say, hey, you've been outbid or you're the high bidder still, otherwise, check back in to make sure you're still winning :)

These are all $10 minimum coins, at least for now, but feel free to make offers, bundle offers, etc. Please PM with offers on anything you see. There are a couple in here that I'll want a little more than $10 (the japan/koi one, etc). I haven't checked out prices in ages, but I'll check them as the offers come in. I'll check my PM's throughout the week and update this post with the current bids. I'll also try to get an actual list of the coins. If you need better pictures, finish, etc, please let me know. I'll snap better pictures of anything you need to see, but also know that it's been a couple of years since I got most of these and I'm not super keen on what was super rare or something they handed out at GW8. Shipping will be $2 for first coin, $1 for each additional. We can talk overseas pricing if that comes up. Oh and these are all unactivated

So anyways, check the pictures and get in touch.

photo.JPG

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

photo%25204.JPG

photo%25205.JPG

LIST:

Washington Coins

-2011 Geocaching Block Party (Silver)

-Washington Peace Geocoin w/ pathtag (GW8, bronze)

-Three Bottles(Koma Kulshan (brushed gold?)

-2010 WSGA (Polished Gold)

-2007 WSGA Series - Puget Sound, Central Washington, Inland Empire, 48 North, cache-cadian (trackable :) )

-2006 Forty-n-eight - Caching Washington (silver)

-2010 Forty-n-eight - Caching Washington (silver)

-2010 Forty-n-eight - Caching Washington (gold)

-Duncan Clan - Deception Pass (activated)

Geowoodstock VIII coins

-Landsharkz 2010 Summer Geocoin (Chrome)

-Ape cachekinz

-Ape Cache Icon Micro (Chrome)

-Road to Seattle (Black)

-Came, Saw, Cached - Seattle 2010 (I think this is the midnight madness coin, it's got a black finish)

-Tiki Time, Tiki Luau (Copper) Each were limited to 100 I think

-Tiki Time, Tiki Luau (Black)Each were limited to 100 I think

-Official Geowoodstock VIII Coin, Volunteer edition I think (red fill)

-Official Geowoodstock VIII Coin, standard edition (magenta fill)

-Jokers Wild Poker Coins - this is the set, minus the dark purple and red

Random

-The Original Micro w/ pathtag (brushed silver)

-Tribal Sun (Black Nickel)

-Crazy caching with our Pug (magnet seems to be falling apart, weird:/ )

-Anasazi Geocoin Spirit Dweller, Kokopelli (limited, can't remember how limited it was, maybe 30 or so, chrome)

-Pathtag Sherpa w/ pathtag (brushed silver, blue enamel)

-Yemon Yime, Pink w/ pin and velvet bag

-yemon yime, V3 (antique silver)

-Quiver and Bow, event edition (Antique silver)

-Japan Geocoin (chrome)

-Guardians of the Night, owl (black, glow in the dark areas)

-10,10,10, Powers of Ten (gold, Seattle version)

-10 years of geocaching, geoswag, cache royale version (gold)

-10 years of geocaching, geoswag, rhine (gold)

-10 years of geocaching, geoswag, roulette (gold)

-2010 Lackey Coin

-Project A.P.E.: Tunnel of Light - NOT PICTURED (gold, first mint)

Edited by NWC!
remove non-trackable sales

I'm going to try and be as prompt and easy going as possible, I know the bidding thing is kind of annoying and you want coins now, but this works the best for me. So just send the email with your offer, per coin and everyone wins :)

Also, thanks for helping me make a dream come true, well, hopefully a dream come true for my girlfriend as well.

Just curious, what are the two coins that depict Mount St Helens?

the two in the last picture? Those are the WSGA coins from 2004 and 2005. One of them is Mt. Rainier

Ah, no wonder I'm not familiar with them. I've only seen the trackable ones. I didn't look that close at the Mount Rainer one.

One more (major) thing to add: Auctions are now allowed to run in the forums in this manner, sorry. You are welcome to post the coins (as you did) and take offers via PM (as you did) but the guidelines prohibit the posting of the winning bids/bidder to run the auction.

Basically, you can post that you are accepting bids and take them via PM, notifying the winner with the highest bid or even taking discussions via PM if you like. But, the forums weren't intended to be used as replacement for auctions like eBay, sorry.

Good luck with your fund raising and best of luck with your proposal.

I don't see where that's specifically posted, sorry

But, noted and I'll remove the prices.

edit:

Anything that doesn't have interest by this evening will be posted on eBay. I won't be able to keep track of all this any other way, sorry and thanks for your interest..

Thanks for understanding. Some of the finer points are posted because the guidelines couldn't keep up with the pace that these forums set a while back. They just haven't been updated in a while.

Again, good luck to to you.

sorry everyone, been a very hectic week with work and the approaching holidays. I'll get replies to everyone tonight, but I'll most likely be just throwing these all on eBay over the course of the next two weeks. The forums are too limiting for a person who doesn't have time to create a spreadsheet that links to each of your emails, which then replies each time someone sends in an offer, etc. I probably should have done the research ahead of time, but some of these coins have never been on eBay or haven't been on there in so long that I have no idea what they're value or worth is and some I don't even remember what I paid for them. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll reply to everyone in short order and also start posting eBay links.

King Tut Geocoin by Avroair (not pictured) - http://www.ebay.com/itm/221332866727

Tribal Sun in Black Nickel - http://www.ebay.com/itm/221333706745

The Original Micro w/ Pathtag - http://www.ebay.com/itm/221333707726

Pathtag Sherpa w/ Pathtag - http://www.ebay.com/itm/221333708586

Seattle 2010 Geowoodstock GW8 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/221333709648

All of the above are trackable at geocaching.com and are unactivated

Ten more coins will be listed Sunday evening.

The following are gone:

-2006 Forty-n-eight - Caching Washington (silver)

-10 years of geocaching, geoswag, cache royale version (gold)

-10 years of geocaching, geoswag, rhine (gold)

Edited by NWC!