Project gc

As explained on that third party partner's website, the owner decided that basic members would see their statistics update once per week, while paying members would see daily updates.

Since this question does not relate to the Geocaching.com Web Site, I am moving the thread to the Geocaching Live Applications Forum.

As explained on that third party partner's website, the owner decided that basic members would see their statistics update once per week, while paying members would see daily updates.

Since this question does not relate to the Geocaching.com Web Site, I am moving the thread to the Geocaching Live Applications Forum.

I'm a premium member and I very rarely see my stats update daily. My find count is currently 3847 as of 12/3. Today, I looked up my stats and it said 3836.

Usually it takes a couple of days for my stats to update, although I do love project-gc.com and am grateful for the work that has gone into that website.

When I said "paying members" I meant people who contribute to Project-GC. You can be a platinum member at Geocaching.com, but you will only get your stats refreshed once per week at Project-GC.

From the explanation provided by the site owner:

The statistics are generated on a daily basis for Paying members and on a weekly basis for non paying members. The operation to generate these requires a lot of server resources, and we have chosen to prioritize those supporting the site.

The membership fee is 9 Euros per year.

When I said "paying members" I meant people who contribute to Project-GC. You can be a platinum member at Geocaching.com, but you will only get your stats refreshed once per week at Project-GC.

From the explanation provided by the site owner:

The statistics are generated on a daily basis for Paying members and on a weekly basis for non paying members. The operation to generate these requires a lot of server resources, and we have chosen to prioritize those supporting the site.

The membership fee is 9 Euros per year.

Ah! That makes much more sense, thanks Keystone. I had no idea that project gc had a pay membership as well.