Geosphere- lost & confused?

Is it true that your limited to a mere 3 fully-detailed caches a day..? Or am I doing something wrong? Using the ground speak app I have no such issues.

All the third party apps that use Groundspeak's API (geocaching live) are limited to three fully detailed traditional caches a day for basic members. Premium members can obtain a few thousand caches (6000) a day or use pocket queries.

The app's description in the Apple store states that geocaching.com limits access to the data available for basic members. Groundspeak describes the difference in access through the API in their support pages without going into details. A more complete description is found here.

In my experience, Geosphere is the best app for premium members and would provide a decent introduction to the game for others, It is one of the main reasons that I have kept my premium membership. But if you want more complete access to detailed cache information as a basic member, the Groundspeak app is the way to go.

Edited by geodarts