Pocket Query Zip Files Not Created

C3GPS

So I ran 5 pocket queries just now and all 5 ran within a couple of minutes. However, the 3 that would end in odd numbers are not actually created. I can't download them via GSAK or the website itself. It tells me the request has resulted in an error. Can someone check on it and also reinstate 3 PQ creations for tonight? Thanks.

I have been trying almost all day to get some Pocket Queries! Nothing is being emailed! Am I the only one?

I don't see that you've generated anything in the last 5 days.

I have been trying, just like I have done several times before but nothing happens! I go to my pocket Queries & select the ones I want & nothing happens!

When you check a day of the week to run, what do you see happen? What browser and version are you using?

The check mark stays right there, the quire doesn't run.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome for a browser, it always worked before today!

did you click the "submit" button at the bottom of the form?

When you check a day of the week to run, what do you see happen? What browser and version are you using?

I'm using the latest version of Chrome for a browser, it always worked before today!

Yes! This isn't the first time doing this, but it's the first time it's not working!

Yes! This isn't the first time doing this, but it's the first time it's not working!

Everything working OK today! Must have been a slight glitch. Thanks for the interest.