Bristol Geocachers - Help Needed

LeighWoodsNT

Hi,

My name is Nicole and I work for the National Trust up at Leigh Woods. We are thinking of putting in a brand new geocaching trail here. Something extra for people of all ages and backgrounds to do as they enjoy the woodlands. The only problem is I am not very experienced with geocaching and would love some help/advice. Please let me know if you are interested. @@LeighWoodsNT

My link

Email me

Many thanks

Nicole

Hello,

This may be of interest, quite a new concept in geocaching terms but would be an excellent draw to the south west being the first within reach of us.

http://www.geocaching.com/adventures/geotours

Effectively you make a trail which has some form of passport that goes along with it collecting each of the caches, rewarded with a coin or token at the end, in other examples they have teamed up with the local area pubs, restaurants, accomodation etc to offer a really good package.

Doug.

Hi,

My name is Nicole and I work for the National Trust up at Leigh Woods. We are thinking of putting in a brand new geocaching trail here. Something extra for people of all ages and backgrounds to do as they enjoy the woodlands. The only problem is I am not very experienced with geocaching and would love some help/advice. Please let me know if you are interested. @@LeighWoodsNT

My link

Email me

Many thanks

Nicole