RE: WANTED Cache Partner in Greenwich

Hello all:

Just a post to ask if there is a cacher in central Greenwich who would like to share mainance on the GATES OF GREENWICH series around the outside of the park.

I've looked after this series for over five years now. Some of the caches have nearly 2000 finds against them which is pretty amazing.

It's the first port of call in London and in the UK for many international visitors as well.

I have two young kids and a busy job and these days I can't always get there as quickly as I'd like.

I can do the logging stuff. And I have a supply of geocaches to place, but boy oh boy the series does go through a lot of caches and logs.

If there is a geocacher in central Greenwich who fancies helping out for nothing more than faint praise and occassional glory then please post here or email me direct on awdonkin@aol.com

Many thanks.

Andy

I'm too far away to help with maintenance, but I just wanted to add a reply to bump this back up to the top. Hopefully someone nearby will see it.

I did the Gates Of Greenwich series about a month ago, and it was a really nice walk and a fun day (plus there are also a lot of other nice caches nearby, including a couple of Virtuals and a Wherigo). It would be a shame if this great series was lost due to not being able to find help in maintaining it.

Pan

Hi MetalPirateSE3,

my family and I stayed in Greenwich this summer in a hotel near the park and we were able to find three of your GATES OF GREENWICH caches.

I just wanted to say thank you for placing these little ones.

Hopefully you will find a local gecacher who can maintain these nice cache series.

King Hubi