Looking for a special GCnumber

Frl.Matjes

Hi,

I'm searching a special cache, it's part of a mystery in Germany. Perhaps somebody can help me.

The cache I'm looking for is a mystery. It's hidden in the state New York. It's already archived. It was just one year active and there were just 13 founds.

The topic from the mystery was to find a method in the late Middle Age for explaining fortune, coincidence....

Perhaps somebody can help me................

Thanks.....

Claudia

Hi,

I'm searching a special cache, it's part of a mystery in Germany. Perhaps somebody can help me.

The cache I'm looking for is a mystery. It's hidden in the state New York. It's already archived. It was just one year active and there were just 13 founds.

The topic from the mystery was to find a method in the late Middle Age for explaining fortune, coincidence....

Thanks.....

Claudia

I think you need to explain a bit more exactly what you need. Something to do with the New York cache? Do you have the GC number?

Hi,

Thanks.....

Claudia

I think you need to explain a bit more exactly what you need. Something to do with the New York cache? Do you have the GC number?

There are unfortunately no more information! I just need the name or the the number from this cache...... And I've no idea how to search for it.... I've already tried a lot of possibilities with google, but no result....

You might have to contact the cache owner for some additional clues. Only Reviewers/Admins would have that information even remotely easily accessible, and I doubt that they are going to spend the time searching through old Puzzle caches in the entire State for you. You could try posting in the Regional Forum for the area, but you might get the same number of responses there.

Good luck with your search.

Hi,

Thanks.....

Claudia

There are unfortunately no more information! I just need the name or the the number from this cache...... And I've no idea how to search for it.... I've already tried a lot of possibilities with google, but no result....

What part of New York? It's a big state. Was it, by chance, part of a puzzle cache series which had caches in different cities around the world that one must solve. The Master of Mystery series has 20 caches in 13 countries but it doesn't look like there's one in NY