Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DIGGER_52

GSAK "Get another access token"

Up till recently I was able to get additional access tokens to use getting pocket queries for myself and my wife but since I had to get another computer I can only get one access token and I cannot sign in as another user. I tried various methods but the sign-in page is not available

Up till recently I was able to get additional access tokens to use getting pocket queries for myself and my wife but since I had to get another computer I can only get one access token and I cannot sign in as another user. I tried various methods but the sign-in page is not available

There's an active thread discussing this on the GSAK forums. It appears to be a glitch on the geocaching Web site.

--Larry

There's an active thread discussing this on the GSAK forums. It appears to be a glitch on the geocaching Web site.

--Larry

I had the same problem - deleting IE history fixed it

There are many active threads on this issue. Two solutions

Log off your GC account in IE and then go back to gsak.

Dump IE and use Chrome or Firefox